I Told Y'all! Teacher Who Got Pregnant By 13 Year Old Boy

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
By the way Steph Curry is known for having a baby face. Who jersey she rocking? I wonder why:sas2:
tumblr_nh95gpGYAc1qivigxo1_500.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
ROFL Who in the fucc would want ANYBODY as a Baby Mama??

...aaand he ain't a parent because she bricked it. This is a "w" for li'l mayne...a lower-case "w", but a "w" nonetheless.
Y'all crazy as hell! His parents co-signed the entire mess! I wouldn't want parents that would cosign me having sex with a grown woman at 13 and letting me stay over night at her house! This bytch got pregnant and only decided to terminate the baby when she got caught! She would have went through with it on some I love him shyt! Y'all are on something else! This bytch clearly has something wrong with her! :scust:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
First time reading/seeing anything beyond a headline on this. My first thoughts were him having to get a paper route for child support and being off it at 31.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
am i missing something here? she looks good to me. kid lost though. childhood over.

...and how u gonna come up and harass someone like that. lucky she didnt get hands put on her

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I see you are still on my dikk fakkit

nikka I live in Houston.. I have seen better looking Mexican hoes at Fiesta

This. I'm here too.
She's 24 with 1 kid and already got the abuela shape. Much prettier better built Mexican chicks walking through walmart with their man and 3 kids.

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Ain't true. And what about them bad teachers messing with 15 year olds and up? Also what about Mary Kay Latorneu or that other blonde chick who messed with a 12 year old? That other bytch was a bomb shell blonde fukking with a 12 year old boy :mindblown:
Breh I wish I could give you answers , but I'm not up to date on teacher fukk news hahaha

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Y'all crazy as hell! His parents co-signed the entire mess! I wouldn't want parents that would cosign me having sex with a grown woman at 13 and letting me stay over night at her house! This bytch got pregnant and only decided to terminate the baby when she got caught! She would have went through with it on some I love him shyt! Y'all are on something else! This bytch clearly has something wrong with her! :scust:

This broad is straight up bonkers, no doubt...but this ended up perfect for li'l dude.

He seasoned, mayne. He straight macked this brizz, got the guts (raw diggity dawg, might I add),
somehow managed to do this in plain sight, got to not be stuck with the baby, AND he might not have
to see this chick again - at least for a few years. It's grown niccas tryin' to pull this off.

They need to put his jersey in the Hall Of Game.