I Told Y'all! Teacher Who Got Pregnant By 13 Year Old Boy

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
That's normal. She's Mexican. Mexican women expire after the age of 20. Look at Selena Gomez's recent bikini pictures. She's 24 and already :flabbynsick: with a gut and love handels.
Breh those selena pics were over a year ago. She worked out 6 days a week since and she has never looked better than she does now..

xfx644.jpg

Last edited:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:laff: the school let the reporters come on campus to harass her?

That coconut head kid is still smashing better than 90% of thecoli.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Man what are you rambling about.

You saying when you was a young boy the only reason you didn't smash your teachers cuz they were married or had boyfriends?

:heh:

And by fantasy. I meant when we was 12 or 13 we wanted to smash our teachers.

I didn't mean it's our fantasy as adult men to bang teachers. It don't mean anything to hit now.

You just saying some shyt to say some shyt.

:russ:
Brehs in here saying I'm salty because teachers weren't throwing it at me, that's why I said all that. And yeah I was 15 -17at the time and I definitely knew the difference between right and wrong, and it wasn't in my character to mess with someone in a relationship whether that was someone my age or a grown adult woman. At 12-13 I wasn't checking for my teachers hard. I could notice the attractive ones but I was crushing on girls my age. The thought of actually being able to smash a teacher ain't even come across my mind until they started flirting with a brother during my sophomore year of high shcool.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:wow: those instagram tricks like magic in his prime breh :Dahellson:
no bad bytch fukking with a 13 year old, cause they got lifestyle requirements that cant be met with lunch money breh :stopitslime:

Which one of you coli brehs smashing anyway :sas2:
Ain't true. And what about them bad teachers messing with 15 year olds and up? Also what about Mary Kay Latorneu or that other blonde chick who messed with a 12 year old? That other bytch was a bomb shell blonde fukking with a 12 year old boy :mindblown:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I almost feel sorry for this chick. At 13 I WANTED to bone a teacher. No advantage would be taken..it would be a hella come up for me. Now she is wrong, but I don't think her life should be ruined in this way for somethin I'm sure the lil dude enjoyed..

Then the muhfukkin KID probably gonna find out about that sht one day..

I wonder will dude be liable for child support when he 18....:russ:
Can't tell if y'all are trolling or are really serious :camby: