I Told Y'all! Teacher Who Got Pregnant By 13 Year Old Boy

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
round curvy cute chicks... i dont front like the 6 cert coli nikkaz who wouldn't dare post a pic of these top notch dimes they speak of.
round and curvy don't go together breh. If a woman's body is round she's just fat not curvy.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
this thread is stupid. you acting like if a girl isn't a 9 or 10, she's some gollum looking bytch. Also when your 13 your dikk gets hard if the wind blows a certain way.
She's a goddamn weak 5, I don't wanna hear that shyt. Y'all were caping for her because she had sex with a 13 year old boy. That's some sick shyt :camby:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: at the jealous brehs who never got picked in here trying to act like she's some sort of bridge troll.

She nice for a teacher and young enough to still have baby phat.

The kid won and you can't flip this no matter how mad you are no teachers wanted your dusty dry spit in the corner of ya mouth still with the sleep in your eyes dank cereal milk breath having ass.
:mjlol:

:mjcry: this is almost all of ur fantasies and she's far from being a loss.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
When I was 13 my teacher looked like Gina's mom. :wow:

Why wouldn't he smash her?
Who the hell is Gina's mom? I had several bad teachers in middle school. We're in 2016.. teachers are getting younger and younger. I graduated high school in 2012 imagine the type of bad bytches they got in there now. I wouldn't fukk with none of them though, cause a woman that's a teacher can't be trusted :ufdup:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Nah no she don't. At 13 I could tell the difference between a well built woman and one who's built like a refrigerator.

That's normal. She's Mexican. Mexican women expire after the age of 20. Look at Selena Gomez's recent bikini pictures. She's 24 and already :flabbynsick: with a gut and love handels.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: at the jealous brehs who never got picked in here trying to act like she's some sort of bridge troll.

She nice for a teacher and young enough to still have baby phat.

The kid won and you can't flip this no matter how mad you are no teachers wanted your dusty dry spit in the corner of ya mouth still with the sleep in your eyes dank cereal milk breath having ass.
:mjlol:

:mjcry: this is almost all of ur fantasies and she's far from being a loss.
Bullshyt. It's you nikkas who are the ones living in a fantasy who wished they were manipulated and abused by a grown adult woman as a young boy. I've had more than a handful of teachers try to start some shyt with me ever since my sophomore year in high school. I didn't do it for a handful of reasons and I suspected they were probably fukking someone else if it wasn't me. The biggest reason why I didn't do it was because they had husbands, boyfriends, just engaged or married, kids etc. And I'm not about destroying families so I could fulfill a bullshyt fantasy of having sex with a teacher. Have to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life because your actions could possibly have someone coming after you wanting to take your life.

This shyt might have been a fantasy of mine as a boy, but definitely not as a man. :ufdup: