I Told Y'all! Teacher Who Got Pregnant By 13 Year Old Boy

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This broad is straight up bonkers, no doubt...but this ended up perfect for li'l dude.

He seasoned, mayne. He straight macked this brizz, got the guts (raw diggity dawg, might I add),
somehow managed to do this in plain sight, got to not be stuck with the baby, AND he might not have
to see this chick again - at least for a few years. It's grown niccas tryin' to pull this off.

They need to put his jersey in the Hall Of Game.
Also consider the residual p*ssy he'll garner throughout his high school career off this story.

:whew:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five

Y'all are still babies. :francis: I even feel some kinda way if a guy is 23. :russ: I feel like my perfect match is a guy 1 year older than me.

Hoe, please. As long as it's white and the peen is as pink as your font, you're hopping on that dikk even if it's 16.

I actually met a very attractive white boy who was 19. :sitdown: Too young for me doe'.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I see you are still on my dikk fakkit

nikka I live in Houston.. I have seen better looking Mexican hoes at Fiesta
How many attractive Hispanic chicks do you see here? I'd say its about 70-30....70 percent boxed shaped

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man i thought the video was gonna show she was obese. She just look like a high shoulder mexican.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This broad is straight up bonkers, no doubt...but this ended up perfect for li'l dude.

He seasoned, mayne. He straight macked this brizz, got the guts (raw diggity dawg, might I add),
somehow managed to do this in plain sight, got to not be stuck with the baby, AND he might not have
to see this chick again - at least for a few years. It's grown niccas tryin' to pull this off.

They need to put his jersey in the Hall Of Game.
She was having sex with other underaged boys and was probably having trains ran on her. Getting some from your thot teacher is not a consolation prize. She'd have up to 5 underaged boys in her house, with beer and alcohol cans/bottles on her lawn and shyt. That's not a win. Y'all legit have no standards. "Oh Ms. Vera fukked Bryan?! I want a chance too!"

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Alexandria Vera, the 24 year old Teacher who got pregnant by her 13 year old student who y'all said was bad and that the kid got a W. Y'all thought she looked like this:

alexandria-vera-71.jpg
alexandria-vera-121.jpg
alexandria-vera-3.jpg

This woman y'all all thought was bad that always takes pictures from the neck or breasts up really looks like this:

Go to 1:20 in the video below, is she so bad now? :shaq2:

I'd still smash....:yeshrug:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
She was having sex with other underaged boys and was probably having trains ran on her. Getting some from your thot teacher is not a consolation prize. She'd have up to 5 underaged boys in her house, with beer and alcohol cans/bottles on her lawn and shyt. That's not a win. Y'all legit have no standards. "Oh Ms. Vera fukked Bryan?! I want a chance too!"

You over here talkin' like we tellin' him to marry this stunt. lol

He got his turn.
He don't gotta raise a baby.
He don't gotta see her ever again.

That's the best-case scenario messin' with the lions' share of these broads outchea...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You over here talkin' like we tellin' him to marry this stunt. lol

He got his turn.
He don't gotta raise a baby.
He don't gotta see her ever again.

That's the best-case scenario messin' with the lions' share of these broads outchea...
The whole situation is messy. She got pregnant.. do we even know who the father would be if she was sexing so many different students? I wouldn't want to be in a stressful mess like that over p*ssy. Y'all put p*ssy on a pedestal way too much.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The whole situation is messy. She got pregnant.. do we even know who the father would be if she was sexing so many different students? I wouldn't want to be in a stressful mess like that over p*ssy. Y'all put p*ssy on a pedestal way too much.

It ain't a such thing as stress-free puccy.

If you don't believe me, just keep on livin'...