I told my childs mother that we not having no baby shower, why she mad as sh*t now?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'm not hood rat like you and your babymama. In fact, you got two baby mamas and your baby mama was dumb enough to become the second one and listen to a scrub like you.

If your girl had friends like me she would be educated and on the way to being something more in life than someone's cumbucket. My friends are doctors, lawyers, Phds, MBAs and none of them have had babies out of wedlock or dating babydaddies. Again, you are lame, petty, insecure, controlling, and a low life. I win...you lose.

well-damn-o.gif

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
if it's about the baby's gifts, dude says he already bought everything and it's not out of her pocket. Dude said he'd still throw a party to celebrate the baby, he's just not down with the guests bringing gifts. And again, he already bought everything.

OH! Well dayum....that changes everything. It read like the OP wanted to buy everything out of pride while trying to teach his lady some ol humble shyt. OP if you already have the basics for your baby then there is no reason for the guests to buy duplicates. Why didn't you just say that?! :rudy:

I take back my judgements bc I just knew you were trying to be a control freak. I agree with you if you've already purchased things.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
OH! Well dayum....that changes everything. It read like the OP wanted to buy everything out of pride while trying to teach his lady some ol humble shyt. OP if you already have the basics for your baby then there is no reason for the guests to buy duplicates. Why didn't you just say that?! :rudy:

I take back my judgements bc I just knew you were trying to be a control freak. I agree with you if you've already purchased things.

lol ,yall gotta read the thread completely lol

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Imagine how incredibly stupid this b*stard baby is gonna be after tweedle dee & tweedle dumb raise him/her.

--> aq out <--

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
lol ,yall gotta read the thread completely lol

:rolleyes: You gotta make it clear in your initial post. You got everyone confused in here. Everyone is responding as if your trying to control your girl and take away from your child, but if you already have the basics, then I see nothing wrong with not wanting extra stuff. Just let the guests buy onesies and blankets. Ya'll will need lots of those.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
:rolleyes: You gotta make it clear in your initial post. You got everyone confused in here. Everyone is responding as if your trying to control your girl and take away from your child, but if you already have the basics, then I see nothing wrong with not wanting extra stuff. Just let the guests buy onesies and blankets. Ya'll will need lots of those.

Excellent point. Agree to the shower and be gift-specific on the invites. Problem solved.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
only time i ever heard of someone refusing the baby mother a baby shower and actually forced it not to happen was because he got the neighborhood jumpoff/train smut prego cuz he cuffed her after all the homies hit. nikka was hiding her from her other lusts. :yeaight: im sure that isnt the case here...

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
The epic thread backfire...the ether...the jokes...:wow:

Couldn't have happened to a better a$$hole. :blessed:

Hey Kswizz, is this bytch ya girlfriend or just ya BABY MOMMA? :ohhh:

Ole i'mma act like an idiot out of pride ass nukka. Babies always need PLENTY of diapers. Get it together you dumb bytch.