I told my childs mother that we not having no baby shower, why she mad as sh*t now?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahh, you're one of those dudes. One of those "I have to show everyone how much money I make at all times." type of dudes.

Lemme ask you, when the party happens (because it will) and people bring gifts anyway (because they will) are you going to throw a temper tantrum because you feel like someone out there doesn't realize that you're rich and you don't need "welfare"? Will you feel like less of a man? I bet you will.

:russ:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SouthernBelle why do you hope for a woman to rebel against her child's father's will? that shyt isn't cool.

my question to the OP is, is this your woman or are you guys not in a relationship? If she isn't your girl, just let her do what she wants with no argument and just don't attend. If she is your girl, stand your ground if that's what you truly believe BUT i'd still advise to let it be her decision. she just has to understand that if she goes against your will you will not be happy. and if you're not happy because of her, you have no reason to want to make her happy in the future but it's still her decision in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
cause HOES love to PARTY.............

Every moment or occasion is a justification to CELEBRATE regardless how insiginficant or BROKE they are.....

Byatches place ENTERTIANMENT over ENLIGHTMENT.....

Good Luck with that CHILD SUPPORT BRUH....YOU ARE THROUGH!!! :russ:

don't never TELL AN EXPENTANT MOTHER what the FUKK SHE CAN'T DO entertainment wise..............................

:lupe:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Only on the-coli do you have nikkas talking nonsense about how baby showers are just for attention and calling friends of the expectant mother slutmonkeys.

Ol I-was-dropped-on-my-head-several-times-as-a-baby ass nikkas.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Only on the-coli do you have nikkas talking nonsense about how baby showers are just for attention and calling friends of the expectant mother slutmonkeys.

lol ,right

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

Yet they continue to pick these baby momma slut monkeys

Who has the real problem here?:huhldup:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How petty can you get? :smugfavre:

i don't necessarily agree with dude in the OP but at the end of the day, he's the man and therefore the leader. she has 3 options. either follow his lead and respect his will, leave him or go plot and scheme behind his back. I only respect the first two options. Some people in this thread seem to encourage the last option...

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
OP, You need to watch this... Enjoy!!!! Just say yes, yes, yes.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M902ZJHzaLE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M902ZJHzaLE[/ame]

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
i don't necessarily agree with dude in the OP but at the end of the day, he's the man and therefore the leader. she has 3 options. either follow his lead and respect his will, leave him or go plot and scheme behind his back. I only respect the first two options. Some people in this thread seem to encourage the last option...

It's not just him in the equation.

A baby shower, a baby shower!?!? :rudy:

Just think about that for a second:beli:

shyt is just petty, no deep explanation needed

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's a fourth option.

Stay with him, have the baby shower anyway (cause really, what's he gonna do?), sit back and observe as the world doesn't end, eat baby-shower cake, and hit him with :umad:.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not just him in the equation.

A baby shower, a baby shower!?!? :rudy:

Just think about that for a second:beli:

shyt is just petty, no deep explanation needed
if it's about the baby's gifts, dude says he already bought everything and it's not out of her pocket. Dude said he'd still throw a party to celebrate the baby, he's just not down with the guests bringing gifts. And again, he already bought everything.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
@SouthernBelle why do you hope for a woman to rebel against her child's father's will? that shyt isn't cool.

my question to the OP is, is this your woman or are you guys not in a relationship? If she isn't your girl, just let her do what she wants with no argument and just don't attend. If she is your girl, stand your ground if that's what you truly believe BUT i'd still advise to let it be her decision. she just has to understand that if she goes against your will you will not be happy. and if you're not happy because of her, you have no reason to want to make her happy in the future but it's still her decision in the end.

And it is cool to tell a woman what she can't do when you are not her father nor her husband and when it would benefit the child? Honey please.

Are you okay with women making crazy demands of them men? I bet you'd tell a man to leave his woman if she demanded he didn't do something. You'd probably describe her as no good.

Last edited by a moderator:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There's a fourth option.

Stay with him, have the baby shower anyway (cause really, what's he gonna do?), sit back and observe as the world doesn't end, eat baby-shower cake, and hit him with :umad:.

She could have an abortion too, right?

:ld: