I told my childs mother that we not having no baby shower, why she mad as sh*t now?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
The epic thread backfire...the ether...the jokes...:wow:

Couldn't have happened to a better a$$hole. :blessed:

Hey Kswizz, is this bytch ya girlfriend or just ya BABY MOMMA? :ohhh:

Ole i'mma act like an idiot out of pride ass nukka. Babies always need PLENTY of diapers. Get it together you dumb bytch.

why u mad at me bro, i aint never did a thing to u.

shes my number 1 and I do plan on marrying her once i settle down.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why u mad at me bro, i aint never did a thing to u.

shes my number 1 and I do plan on marrying her once i settle down.

It truly isn't any of my business so feel free not to answer if I'm overstepping...

But why wait?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
It truly isn't any of my business so feel free not to answer if I'm overstepping...

But why wait?

Im not financially ready. Im helping my mom take care of something. And once that is complete . I will start using those finances to start saving more and more. Then I'll get my own house. I dont want to rent . I wanna move from my moms house into my own house.I wanna get the down payment, and 2 years mortgage saved in case if ever hit hard times.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not financially ready. Im helping my mom take care of something. And once that is complete . I will start using those finances to start saving more and more. Then I'll get my own house. I dont want to rent . I wanna move from my moms house into my own house.I wanna get the down payment, and 2 years mortgage saved in case if ever hit hard times.

I can get w/ that.

:myman:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you've already bought enough diapers, baby wipes, bottles and shyt for the baby?

You won't have to make any runs in the next 2 years to buy anything like that for the baby?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
So you've already bought enough diapers, baby wipes, bottles and shyt for the baby?

You won't have to make any runs in the next 2 years to buy anything like that for the baby?

i havent bought any diapers yet bruh, me and her work. we're supposed to buy diapers

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And it is cool to tell a woman what she can't do when you are not her father nor her husband and when it would benefit the child? Honey please.

Are you okay with women making crazy demands of them men? I bet you'd tell a man to leave his woman if she demanded he didn't do something. You'd probably describe her as no good.
she should always be free to leave. but if she stays, she should follow his lead. she can voice opinions and disagreements and they should be taken in consideration when they are made in good faith. but the final say should always be the man's. If she doesn't like where he is leading her, she can always choose to leave him. this is my opinion on how relationships should work. All that "would you be okay with it if the woman did it?" doesn't even matter as far as i'm concerned. Men and women are different and have different roles.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You not financially ready to get married but you're financially ready to have two babies out of wedlock by two different women. :stopitslime:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i feell you bro fukk all dat baby shower shyt
a baby shower is honestly a dumb ass event imo
but at the same time bro its nice to know its people in yall corner n wanna make sure the baby cool

even if you gotta play yo role the whole night remember its for the child

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she should always be free to leave. but if she stays, she should follow his lead. she can voice opinions and disagreements and they should be taken in consideration when they are made in good faith. but the final say should always be the man's. If she doesn't like where he is leading her, she can always choose to leave him. this is my opinion on how relationships should work. All that "would you be okay with it if the woman did it?" doesn't even matter as far as i'm concerned. Men and women are different and have different roles.

If I'm making a bad or selfish decision, should my woman not step up and stop me, just because I'm the man and she's the woman? If not, then what's the point of her being here?

I'm the iron, she's the carbon.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
If I'm making a bad or selfish decision, should my woman not step up and stop me, just because I'm the man and she's the woman? If not, then what's the point of her being here?

Golden question, and good luck getting a truthful answer:no:

But his reasons has been "explained" already. Notice that that
is in quotations

I guess as long as it makes sense to the OP, then that's
all that really matters

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Well my daddy always told me that the leader of the household is your HUSBAND. A babydaddy doesn't get to control another adult. You are not a leader if you haven't even filled out the actual application for the top position. You don't get the rights and benefits if you can't accept the responsibility.

I think I will take my daddy's advice (he married my mother) before I take yours and allow a boyfriend or babydaddy to dictate my every action. You have a warped sense of how boyfriend/girlfriend relationships work.