I told my childs mother that we not having no baby shower, why she mad as sh*t now?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
if it's about the baby's gifts, dude says he already bought everything and it's not out of her pocket. Dude said he'd still throw a party to celebrate the baby, he's just not down with the guests bringing gifts. And again, he already bought everything.

Refer to BlvdBrawler's post, because that's the only real option he
has. Why he on here camouflaging is beyond our scope of comprehension
right now:comeon:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I would also like to say that once Kswizze further explained, it made sense and I understand. To the other people still talking about baby showers are for attention whoring :sitdown:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would also like to say that once Kswizze further explained, it made sense and I understand. To the other people still talking about baby showers are for attention whoring :sitdown:

I do too, it's just funny that it culminated in a fight between dude and his girl.

I mean really, at the base of it, they're fighting about the wording on an invitation. "Do I include 'no gifts' or not?"

Anyway, I'm out.

:cape:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
listen yall , I just wanna have a big party for the baby shower. have drinks and food and cake and celebrate the life thats coming. i dont want no one to bring any gifts, I just want people to come and enjoy themselves. Everything is already bought , like stuff for the baby . I dont need any gifts. this is what we're beefing over smh

Dude stop it. Everyone is telling you you're messin this up, there's still time to repent. Take the gifts, let her have her day. I've never heard of a bad baby shower: it WILL save you money, even if you've already bought a bunch of baby shyt. Just do it, let your girl stay happy, keep her family off your back, and move on.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I had no idea it was something we got involved in. I just leave the house and let her and her friends do their thing. I went to keep my boy company during his wife's baby shower and we just played Fifa all day in the games room while the ladies brought us food and drinks. I really dont see a negative as the friends tend to sort all the cooking etc and they bring gifts. :manny:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
I dont want no gifts from nobody , the fukk is wrong with her

:wow: You sound like an insecure control freak...you dont have to like it ,support it or even be there

but :aicmon: this girl has carried your seed all these months if she wants a baby shower why get in the way...a couple of hours and a few gifts from her friends isnt hurting you any..

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm assuming you're white because you're bagging these dominican chicks. Just leave breh . . and don't look back

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
:what: You don't need any gifts? It's not about you, it's about the baby. What harm is a few gifts going to do? What a stupid, petty and immature thing to be making a big deal over. Grow up. I feel sorry for any woman who has children with you.

He's trying to make it about himself, what kind of father is that?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

Think of the tone of the post though. It reeks of "look at me sonnin' my girl." :russ:

@kswizzle15 tell me that wasn't your intent :lupe:

absolutely not and i dont know how it did come across like that.

all i said was why is she mad, i dont want any gifts what the fukk is wrong with her , why be mad over something so simple

Last edited by a moderator: