I told my childs mother that we not having no baby shower, why she mad as sh*t now?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Negro at this point I am being PAID to earn my phd. Again...YOU are a hood rat, a low life, and a two time baby daddy. You and your babymama could NEVER be on my level. :win:

i have no degree and make more than u and ur friends, how does that make u feel?

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I'm not hood rat like you and your babymama. In fact, you got two baby mamas and your baby mama was dumb enough to become the second one and listen to a scrub like you.

If your girl had friends like me she would be educated and on the way to being something more in life than someone's cumbucket. My friends are doctors, lawyers, Phds, MBAs and none of them have had babies out of wedlock or dating babydaddies. Again, you are lame, petty, insecure, controlling, and a low life. I win...you lose.

Powerful, etherous post :whew:

PM me girl. I don't know your concentration but I've been trying to find a PhD program in education that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Is it brick and mortar based or online? Put me on :to:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

You jibba jabbered about babyshowers and attention (which I will concede holds SOME merit). However, saying that you'd have one to relieve some financial burden (which is another major reason why ppl have them) makes your "science" kinda moot.

How so? If you gonna be paying for a child for 18 years at least save a couple thousand in the beginning on baby clothes and bullshyt that's only gonna be good for a couple of months. But hey it's your money.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
alot of men have 2 childs mothers :yeshrug:.....all the entertainers ur a groupie for have 2 or more childs mothers:ohhh:...........Relax.

you are a disgrace to the black race.

I blame the second black woman who you got pregnant the most, but that's another story for another day

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
let me repeat myself "listen yall , I just wanna have a big party for the baby shower. have drinks and food and cake and celebrate the life thats coming. i dont want no one to bring any gifts, I just want people to come and enjoy themselves. Everything is already bought , like stuff for the baby . I dont need any gifts. this is what we're beefing over smh"

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
alot of men have 2 childs mothers :yeshrug:.....all the entertainers ur a groupie for have 2 or more childs mothers:ohhh:...........Relax.

Your mentality is worse than I thought. Procreating with a bunch of women who aren't your wife is what ALL the cool people are doing, huh? You and your babymama are exactly what is wrong with the black and brown community.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
you are a disgrace to the black race.

I blame the second black woman who you got pregnant the most, but that's another story for another day

neither of my childrens moms are black....did u read the thread chris lol

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
How so? If you gonna be paying for a child for 18 years at least save a couple thousand in the beginning on baby clothes and bullshyt that's only gonna be good for a couple of months. But hey it's your money.

So what is the point of your argument? Are showers a no or a go?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Your mentality is worse than I thought. Procreating with a bunch of women who aren't your wife is what ALL the cool people are doing, huh? You and your babymama are exactly what is wrong with the black and brown community.

i keep referring to her as my child's mother and u refer to her as a babymama? ive never used the term babymama in my fukking life. shes isnt black or brown , shes a pale ass dominican republican with a great job.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

so because you havent gotten knocked up you're somehow special?

get a grip

:deadmanny:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
i have no degree and make more than u and ur friends, how does that make u feel?

I very seriously doubt it especially in regarding to my non student friends (and only me because I am currently in Phd program and I'm not working). So I don't feel any type of way because at the end me and everyone I know will be better off than you in multiple ways.

You are uneducated, procreating with multiple women, and you bragging about it. Damn you continue to ether yourself.