I told my childs mother that we not having no baby shower, why she mad as sh*t now?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
and_i_feel_bad_for_you_son__by_artisdeviant-d59qfhk.png

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
let her have her moment on a pedistal
with her unhappy ass friends man....

a0yqua.jpg

cause HOES love to PARTY.............

Every moment or occasion is a justification to CELEBRATE regardless how insiginficant or BROKE they are.....

Byatches place ENTERTIANMENT over ENLIGHTMENT.....

Good Luck with that CHILD SUPPORT BRUH....YOU ARE THROUGH!!! :russ:

don't never TELL AN EXPENTANT MOTHER what the FUKK SHE CAN'T DO entertainment wise..............................

2 dumbass nikkas that have no idea what a baby shower is.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My brother, take a seat...

I respect your views but you gotta realize you're dealing with a potential nuclear bomb; if it goes off it'll be quite expensive for you, for 18 years, and cause emotional distress/annoyance that is even worse than the money. Naturally as a strong brotha you're gonna nudge that bomb, just by being you; there's no way NOT to piss off a woman at some point or another, basically. But let me drop some knowledge: you NEVER want to nudge that bomb when you don't have to.

In this case, a baby shower is something a lot of women love. It makes her feel like the baby is even more of an event, and makes her feel like more than a baby mama. It also makes you look good in the eyes of her friends and family. In short, it's no skin off your back AND you benefit. Whereas if you blow it off, that bomb starts ticking faster and her friends/family start talking shyt behind your back.

In conclusion you gain nothing by refusing, and you gain a lot by accepting - without you having to do shyt. Most men don't even go to the baby shower, and if she wants you there you can just attend for an hour and pretend like you got to go to work or something. Cost benefit analysis my nikka.

either way I :salute: you for taking care of your kid

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
cause HOES love to PARTY.............

Every moment or occasion is a justification to CELEBRATE regardless how insiginficant or BROKE they are.....

Byatches place ENTERTIANMENT over ENLIGHTMENT.....

Good Luck with that CHILD SUPPORT BRUH....YOU ARE THROUGH!!! :russ:

don't never TELL AN EXPENTANT MOTHER what the FUKK SHE CAN'T DO entertainment wise..............................

Or you know, free clothes and other things a baby might need.

My sister was :eat: off of her first baby shower.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
LOL @ this.

What's your beef with her having a fukking baby shower, breh? This just seems like some unnecessary a$$hole shyt. LOL @ "I don't want gifts." Nobody's coming to a baby shower to give gifts to or show support to the MAN anyway.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I can't see how nikkas make a mistake and have one child.....and then slip up AGAIN and have another one with a different broad.

It's like you nikkas ain't learn shyt! :laff:

Ya'll nikka's is so unlucky. :russ:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
So you want to buy EVERYTHING all by yourself?? Carseat, strollers, cribs, walkers, bottles, bibs, pacifiers, blankets, diapers, thermometer, baby lotion, shampoo and gentle detergent, formula...and much, much, more!?!

NEVER heard a guy say this ish before.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You need to grow up for real. The whole idea of a baby shower is to buy the parents-to-be the items they need for their baby so they don't have to go out and spend thousands of dollars on diapers, a crib, stroller, care seat, bathing tub, etc.

:beli: she can always text them and tell them what they need....

if they truly were concerned about them and thier baby they would get it

without throwing some BALLERIFIC BABY SHOWER...

i have a child.....im telling ya now...the shyt is mostly bullshyt........

a bunch of byatches talking shyt giving bad advice while sipping on moscato and homemade daiquries.....trying to guess WHO the baby will look like.....and all other dumb shyt

WHY CAN'T THE DUDE HAVE A "BABY SHOWER/PARTY" since HE'S THE NICCA FOOTING THE BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF IT'S THAT DAMN IMPORTANT :shaq2:

THESE HOES BE ACTING UP..AND COLI NICCAS BE LETTING EM!!

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Yall be opposed to dumbest things. Most of the baby showers I've attended were paid for and sponsored by the woman's mother or girlfriends. As a result of the baby shower, the parents and baby end up with just about everything they need (from cribs to car seats to baby wipes). Some of yall are petty as shyt.

No man, especially he is just a damn baby daddy, would ever tell me I couldn't have a baby shower. I hope she or her mother or friends ignores you hosts one anyway.