I told my childs mother that we not having no baby shower, why she mad as sh*t now?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

WHY CAN'T THE DUDE HAVE A "BABY SHOWER/PARTY" since HE'S THE NICCA FOOTING THE BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that is what this is about? Jealousy that the man isn't the center of attention? Lame and petty.

Second, every baby shower I've been to was paid for and hosted by female friends and relatives (including my sister's baby shower and she has a husband).

If you aren't a deadbeat, not having a shower is going to cost you more as a parent in the long run...and some men say women are illogical.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Why? There's joy in giving. You're welcoming a child into yalls families and the community. It made me happy buying things for my nieces and nephews...clothes, baby furniture, tub, whatever..taking a part in bringing them up. The baby showers I've been to were simple, in the backyard or living room, nice decorations, talking about the baby/coming birth and games.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:comeon: let shorty have her party thats the highlight of there pregnancy plus u can get a bunch of things for the baby like strollers and clothes why not throw a party to get free shyt ?

He is retarded. Her female relatives will probably throw one anyway (since those are the people that usually plan it). He is blowing a lot of smoke for nothing. That baby shower will happen whether he likes it or not.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
shes 7 months , shes sitting right here :shaq2:

that couch is giving her that work when u not around
bi_in_fo_laughing_gif_by_kuro_kokoro-d4zdga6.gif

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Yall be opposed to dumbest things. Most of the baby showers I've attended were paid for and sponsored by the woman's mother or girlfriends. As a result of the baby shower, the parents and baby end up with just about everything they need (from cribs to car seats to baby wipes). Some of yall are petty as shyt.

No man, especially he is just a damn baby daddy, would ever tell me I couldn't have a baby shower. I hope she or her mother or friends ignores you hosts one anyway.

You know she's gonna sly have that baby shower. Op :ufdup:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You're fukking ridiculous. For reasons already well stated.

:whoa:

nah he's just BEING A MAN who stands his ground...

if he CHOOSES not to accept those gifts from those Slutmonkeys whom SHE is gonna fall out with eventually ..he has a GOOD REASON...

half of them hoes WANNA FUKK HER MAN and BE IN THIER BUSINESS ANYWAY......

these days IT DOESN'T TAKE A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD...

tell them if they wanna GIVE A GIFT THAT'S COOL.....but AIN'T NO DAMN PARTY .......

He trying to teach the HEFFA to not BE A CODEPENDENT...IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS.......

if they REALLY WANTED TO HELP OUT...why NOT PROVIDE INSURANCE?? OR MAYBE SET UP A COLLEGE FUND ...

fukk dem and thier DIAPERS AND GUCCI BABYBAGS :bustback:

this nicca got a CHILD TO SUPPORT ....plus SHE'S DOMINICAN...

and we all know that SHYT AIN'T GONNA BE EASY :sadbron:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
nikkas GON' LEARN TODAY!!!!!!!! Look the #1 reason bytches wanna get married and have babies is for ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Most women wanna get married but don't want to be married. Most women wanna be pregnant but don't wanna have babies. The reason why is cause they wanna be attention whores.

A woman wants to be the center of attention to everyone, that's why weddings are all about the bride. Then when that newlywed attention dies down no one pays her anymore attention. Then they start talking that baby shyt cuz it means more attention. Then after the baby comes out no one cares anymore. Then she realizes she never wanted to be married in the first place, 73% of all divorces are brought on by the woman despite the fact that most women's quality of life decreases severely after divorce.

The reason she is pissed is cuz no baby shower is like denying her 25% of the attention that comes with having a baby. I'd have a baby shower if it was my lady just to keep some of that financial burden off my ass.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Bruh, let me tell you how women work

She is gonna tell her girls and they are gonna go into hype beast mode on some Eddie Murphy "he treat you like ani-mal" type stuff. She will never forget this, and she will never forgive you for it. Furthermore she will be having SOMETHING organized by her girls because the way they see it, she might be your girl but she's their friend.

Can't tell another man what to do, but in some instances a man gotta know when to just let a woman have what she wants. They desire and want things sometimes that we don't understand and the stuff be meaning the world to them. Don't make a good girl go bad off a misunderstanding. We not talking about being weak and buying that ugly sofa set she was nagging about at Badcock...this is women's stuff and you might wanna just let it happen.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
listen yall , I just wanna have a big party for the baby shower. have drinks and food and cake and celebrate the life thats coming. i dont want no one to bring any gifts, I just want people to come and enjoy themselves. Everything is already bought , like stuff for the baby . I dont need any gifts. this is what we're beefing over smh

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
nikkas GON' LEARN TODAY!!!!!!!! Look the #1 reason bytches wanna get married and have babies is for ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Most women wanna get married but don't want to be married. Most women wanna be pregnant but don't wanna have babies. The reason why is cause they wanna be attention whores.

A woman wants to be the center of attention to everyone, that's why weddings are all about the bride. Then when that newlywed attention dies down no one pays her anymore attention. Then they start talking that baby shyt cuz it means more attention. Then after the baby comes out no one cares anymore. Then she realizes she never wanted to be married in the first place, 73% of all divorces are brought on by the woman despite the fact that most women's quality of life decreases severely after divorce.

The reason she is pissed is cuz no baby shower is like denying her 25% of the attention that comes with having a baby. I'd have a baby shower if it was my lady just to keep some of that financial burden off my ass.

:ohlawd:

Ladies and gentleman...THIS ^^^ is a REAL A$$ POST :to:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
:whoa:

nah he's just BEING A MAN who stands his ground...

if he CHOOSES not to accept those gifts from those Slutmonkeys whom SHE is gonna fall out with eventually ..he has a GOOD REASON...

half of them hoes WANNA FUKK HER MAN and BE IN THIER BUSINESS ANYWAY......

these days IT DOESN'T TAKE A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD...

tell them if they wanna GIVE A GIFT THAT'S COOL.....but AIN'T NO DAMN PARTY .......

He trying to teach the HEFFA to not BE A CODEPENDENT...IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS.......

if they REALLY WANTED TO HELP OUT...why NOT PROVIDE INSURANCE?? OR MAYBE SET UP A COLLEGE FUND ...

fukk dem and thier DIAPERS AND GUCCI BABYBAGS :bustback:

this nicca got a CHILD TO SUPPORT ....plus SHE'S DOMINICAN...

and we all know that SHYT AIN'T GONNA BE EASY :sadbron:

But what indication has OP given that his BM is codependent? I know women who make more than their husbands/boyfriends but get showers thrown for them. Its hardly planned by the mothers to be themselves. If you wanna make the argument that its for attention fine but notion that babyshowers promote dependency is nonsense.

I'd have a baby shower if it was my lady just to keep some of that financial burden off my ass.

So then what is your point? :heh: