I told my childs mother that we not having no baby shower, why she mad as sh*t now?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
i dont play, she know better

What are you going to do? Beat her?

If someone told my friend or relative that couldn't have a baby shower because he just wants to be a petty a$$hole, you know what's going to happen? We are going to throw her one anyway and you just wouldn't be invited. It's really that simple you ole Ike Turner as negro. Grow up.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN

If someone told my friend or relative that couldn't have a baby shower because he just wants to be a petty a$$hole, you know what's going to happen? We are going to throw her one anyway and you just wouldn't be invited. It's really that simple you ole Ike Turner as negro. Grow up.

Exactly.

He gonna smack around his 7 month pregnant gf? Nope.

And she just gonna let her friends/fam take the blame for throwing the shower so checkmate and he ain't gonna do nothing but be mad. :russ:

:popcorn:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

thank god my girl dont listen to her hood rat ass friends like urself

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I just dropped science and you can't figure out the point of it? You bound to lose playboi :birdman: :snoop:

Do you!!!!!!

You jibba jabbered about babyshowers and attention (which I will concede holds SOME merit). However, saying that you'd have one to relieve some financial burden (which is another major reason why ppl have them) makes your "science" kinda moot.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
thank god my girl dont listen to her hood rat ass friends like urself

I'm not hood rat like you and your babymama. In fact, you got two baby mamas and your baby mama was dumb enough to become the second one and listen to a scrub like you.

If your girl had friends like me she would be educated and on the way to being something more in life than someone's cumbucket. My friends are doctors, lawyers, Phds, MBAs and none of them have had babies out of wedlock or dating babydaddies. Again, you are lame, petty, insecure, controlling, and a low life. I win...you lose.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I'm not hood rat like you and your babymama. In fact, you got two baby mamas and your baby mama was dumb enough to become the second one and listen to a scrub like you.

If your girl had friends like me she would be educated and on the way to being something more in life than someone's cumbucket. My friends are doctors, lawyers, Phds, MBAs and none of them have had babies out of wedlock or dating babydaddies. Again, you are lame, petty, insecure, controlling, and a low life. I win...you lose.

:lupe:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

what ur salary look like?:ohhh:....................got em................take 2 seats miss

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
what ur salary look like?:ohhh:....................got em................take 2 seats miss

Negro at this point I am being PAID to earn my phd. Again...YOU are a hood rat, a low life, and a two time baby daddy. You and your babymama could NEVER be on my level. :win:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
The nerve of a negro with two baby mamas to call someone a hood rat. The jokes just write themselves.

alot of men have 2 childs mothers :yeshrug:.....all the entertainers ur a groupie for have 2 or more childs mothers:ohhh:...........Relax.