I told my childs mother that we not having no baby shower, why she mad as sh*t now?

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
let me repeat myself "listen yall , I just wanna have a big party for the baby shower. have drinks and food and cake and celebrate the life thats coming. i dont want no one to bring any gifts, I just want people to come and enjoy themselves. Everything is already bought , like stuff for the baby . I dont need any gifts. this is what we're beefing over smh"

:what: You don't need any gifts? It's not about you, it's about the baby. What harm is a few gifts going to do? What a stupid, petty and immature thing to be making a big deal over. Grow up. I feel sorry for any woman who has children with you.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
i keep referring to her as my child's mother and u refer to her as a babymama? ive never used the term babymama in my fukking life. shes isnt black or brown , shes a pale ass dominican republican with a great job.

Brown typically refers to latinos retard. Sometimes they are referred to as the "brown race".

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:what:

Why... wouldn't you want her to have a baby shower? What's the logical reason behind this?

i believe baby showers and shyt like that are just under cover ways to beg for shyt....ive bought everything already for the baby, we can have a party but no baby shower

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i believe baby showers and shyt like that are just under cover ways to beg for shyt....ive bought everything already for the baby, we can have a party but no baby shower

Ahh, you're one of those dudes. One of those "I have to show everyone how much money I make at all times." type of dudes.

Lemme ask you, when the party happens (because it will) and people bring gifts anyway (because they will) are you going to throw a temper tantrum because you feel like someone out there doesn't realize that you're rich and you don't need "welfare"? Will you feel like less of a man? I bet you will.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Having a baby in a month. Just had a baby shower last week and this week.... Baby's room FULL of gifts :myman: :wow:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Ahh, you're one of those dudes. One of those "I have to show everyone how much money I make at all times." type of dudes.

Lemme ask you, when the party happens (because it will) and people bring gifts anyway (because they will) are you going to throw a temper tantrum because you feel like someone out there doesn't realize that you're rich and you don't need "welfare"? Will you feel like less of a man? I bet you will.

she'll put on the invitations," please no gifts. just come to enjoy urself eat drink dance and party " ....if she dont then no shower

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she'll put on the invitations," please no gifts. just come to enjoy urself eat drink dance and party " ....if she dont then no shower

...so again, when people show up with gifts anyway (because that's tradition, regardless of what the invitation says), how are you going to react?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
...so again, when people show up with gifts anyway (because that's tradition, regardless of what the invitation says), how are you going to react?

i'll say thank you. i wont be mad at all.im just not asking for shyt.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let her have her moment, it aint about you.

:lolbron: I'm glad other people have to suffer through shyt like this too, now that I settled down, I have to do stupid shyt like this too. At the end of the day though, I make it all about what she wants to do, and she lets me get drunk sometimes. It's not perfect, but Im old as shyt, and you have to give in sometimes.
:wtf: