"I told Johnny don't worry, we'll still find a way to be together"-Drake

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
exactly, the evolved type of humor,,blks are so concerned about their fake ass image amongst other blks that yall cant relax and live life,,, every single blk person in america is living the same life in a different body,,,,, get money, fuk hoes, same exact way,,,, u dont see it and wont but trust its real.... evolve please
wutang-corporate.gif

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
i thought it was funny. I can't listen to an entire drake album.... But his humor ain't no different than a college kid that's drunk and giving no-fuccks next to a keg.

maybe drake looks odd to people with limited life experiences....but it seems normal humor to me.

:dwillhuh:

Describe humor, brehs...

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cac alert

huh?

not every black person is into self segregation...you can't speak for anyone else, bruh!
if your definition of funny is simply Chris Rock and making fun of everyone else and always "being cool" then so be it....but being the ass of a joke is funny as well hence, drake.

apparently you take yourself entirely too seriously. it's all good if that's your thing.....no knock on it! But don't project your fears on me bruh!

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll forget Drake is white. This is nothing but your usual whiteboy bromance

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
"That's why I walk around with all this gold on
And every time I run into these nikkas they dont want no problems"

"A couple of artists got words for me, that's never fun
They say it's on when they see me, that day don't ever come
I'm never scared, they never real, I never run
When all is said and done, more is always said than done"

King Drizzy.....yall talk about how "soft" he is, but aint nobody laid a finger on him yet and he keeps pointing that out:umad:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is an actor playing a rapper and he is good at it.

I ain't grow up on degrassi....I graduated high school in 2004. I heard about degrassi once he blew up. Maybe the show was big in Canada and with the youth of the US at some point....but that wasn't on during my teenage years to my knowledge. And Nickelodeon ain't gonna be on my TV in college, hahaha.

I ain't watch Hanna Montana (Miley) but I knew about her from commercials....never seen Aubrey Graham!
Dude is just a rapper to me....but if you were young enough at the time I guess yall remember him as an actor.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stayed listening to pandora and the radio in 2007-2008 and never heard a drake song come on.....so I ain't know who drake was until 2009. Maybe if spent more time in "the spot" on sohh maybe I would have know....but at that time it was all about JBO and the Coliseum.

Drake wasn't even on Carter 3....so i dunno how big dude was before 2009, but I ain't know him.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Drake is an actor playing a rapper and he is good at it.
^^
Actors are trained in voice control, diction, emotions, etc...

Why people cant understand that Drake could easily be acting his way through this, is beyond me :mindblown:. The disconnect between his so called music and the way he conducts himself in interviews is far to wide just to write it off to "oh he just having fun o'chea".

This half-a-brotha has some hits, no doubt, but dont get butt-burt when someone starts questioning his cred...

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
"That's why I walk around with all this gold on
And every time I run into these nikkas they dont want no problems"

"A couple of artists got words for me, that's never fun
They say it's on when they see me, that day don't ever come
I'm never scared, they never real, I never run
When all is said and done, more is always said than done"

King Drizzy.....yall talk about how "soft" he is, but aint nobody laid a finger on him yet and he keeps pointing that out:umad:

cause that nikka would sue you faster than 40 glocc

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^
Actors are trained in voice control, diction, emotions, etc...

Why people cant understand that Drake could easily be acting his way through this, is beyond me :mindblown:. The disconnect between his so called music and the way he conducts himself in interviews is far to wide just to write it off to "oh he just having fun o'chea".

This half-a-brotha has some hits, no doubt, but dont get butt-burt when someone starts questioning his cred...

what cred? I don't remember drake portraying a thug. dude talks about women and the social aspects of being a celeb in the raps I have heard from him.
outside of street credit for thug rappers what type of credit is needed to come out with Drake type of music, lol?

I don't even deal with much of Drakes music....just some singles so maybe he claims to be a super thug and I stand corrected. But this Drake hate is going toooooo far in my eyes. I can point out fallacy in Micheal Jacksons Life vs his music big time...but everyone still says Thriller is one of the best albums of all time and he's the king of pop.