Daps
he's more than just an option, hey hey hey

edit, the 2000s babies are having a hissyfit in this thread :dead:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:what:You must be cacing . Dude sounded nothing like Malcolm in that clip. Drake stans are something else.
:what:
- I'm no Drake stan
- I didn't even bother to look at the damn clip
- so the man inspired these pro-Black rappers isn't a bigger figure than them
- you nikkas need to stop making these 90's rappers into fukkin superheros

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:what:
- I'm no Drake stan
- I didn't even bother to look at the damn clip
- so the man inspired these pro-Black rappers isn't a bigger figure than them
- you nikkas need to stop making these 90's rappers into fukkin superheros
Tupac-Shakur-on-stretcher.jpg

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Drake likes Kentucky :mindblown: this bandwagon ass nikka.

if u were a rap superstar would u like losers ? well unless you were deep rooted in sports and had a team ? lol it would be funny to find out who he liked growing up but knowing him prob never really followed sports outside Jordan

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
if u were a rap superstar would u like losers ? well unless you were deep rooted in sports and had a team ? lol it would be funny to find out who he liked growing up but knowing him prob never really followed sports outside Jordan
CAHPERD-12-Conference-Richard-Simmons.jpg

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
The way you dudes hate Drake is even gayer than what that lightskinned waffle said :scusthov:, So when Drake makes songs like Headlines you call him a fake thug but when he makes a song about a girl you nikkaz call him corny and a simp :heh: pick a side nikkaz . The hatred for this one harmless ass nikka is reeking out of yall nikkaz computer n shyt .

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
Drake knows absolutely nothing about football so why First Take would ask his opinion is beyond me. He's from Canada. Most Canadians I know--and I used to post a forum with many of them== don't know shyte about the NFL, let alone college football. The sports fans like hockey and to a lesser extent basketball. The rest don't like anything. Notice OP doesn't mention Drake saying anything football-related.

This man knows nothing about the world.. Not just the U.S. The world.. Sports being popular is a WORLDWIDE thing.. people in other country's know how to stay informed.. Canada has it's own football league called the Cfl .. Look it up.. Candians know thier sports just as good as any American FYI