"I told Johnny don't worry, we'll still find a way to be together"-Drake

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st pitches are a set-up....Drake handled it better than a lot of dudes cause it wasn't on ESPN not top 10, lol.

That Carl Lewis one..... :smh:

:skip:

How so?

They ask you if you wanna throw out the first pitch at the game. You (drake) say ok.

They give you a ball, you walk up to the mound and throw the pitch.

Where is the set-up?

Dude just throws like a girl :manny:. But yea, it was better than Carl Lewis. Lol.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Look at Drake yall.

mariah-carey-first-pitch-fail-baseball-fail-gifs.gif

Check him ouuuuuut. :youngsabo:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
huh?

i'm defending drake because he doesn't fit the mold of a traditional rapper and doesn't have the same insecurities of a 2pac, Jay-Z, nas, scarface etc.
drake brings in new insecurities/questions about life to the game. Hell, he even brings up being an entertainer vs being a 9-5 accountant dude on that track with Jay-Z....people in the hood don't shoot down dreams and tell you to be practical as well?...I think that's very universal.

I respect what he does. Am i fan?....not beyond some singles. But his behavior outside of music affecting people listening to his music is ridiculous because I can call people out on MJ, Prince, R.Kelly etc that look the other way.
Of course he doesn't, he grew up in the suburbs of Toronto. That's like you telling me the nikka that played Carlton on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air doesn't have the same insecurities as Chief Keef.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
what cred? I don't remember drake portraying a thug. dude talks about women and the social aspects of being a celeb in the raps I have heard from him.
outside of street credit for thug rappers what type of credit is needed to come out with Drake type of music, lol?

shyt like this is why nikkas talk sideways about this cornball.

his voice changes, his persona is different. his act changes according to who he's around.

he's like a bad COLI alias.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
dude used my point for some racist propaganda to support his views :smh:

Just like when white people run with Bill Cosby statements...which makes some Black people afraid to call each other out in public on issues.

Which is why I refuse to discuss our community's problems when non blacks are present. Our problems are handled internally :birdman: