why do they keep calling it a relationship? :scusthov:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah saw this nikka all

Drake.jpg

i thought it was funny. I can't listen to an entire drake album.... But his humor ain't no different than a college kid that's drunk and giving no-fuccks next to a keg.

maybe drake looks odd to people with limited life experiences....but it seems normal humor to me.

Daps
i thought it was funny. I can't listen to an entire drake album.... But his humor ain't no different than a college kid that's drunk and giving no-fuccks next to a keg.

maybe drake looks odd to people with limited life experiences....but it seems normal humor to me.

You must be white. That's white boy humor. They love doing gay shyt for laughs.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm black. we all human being, breh! Sorry I went to a state university and can appreciate such stupidity.

have fun being image conscience and overly concerned bout what the next man thinks....can't knock it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Drake actually said that this morning on ESPN's First Take. He was talking about Johnny Manziel and they talked about the OVO tat Johnny has on his wrist. I was expecting a no homo or pause after that shyt but it never came.

That type of shyt will make me not want us to meet each other

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing says secure like lovingly hugging another man for humor. :bryan:

Keep lying to yourself though.

cause can't everyone kiss another man like lil wayne.... fucckouttahere!
besides wasn't speaking on that pic of drake anyways....i was talking about the one where he's sitting on the girls lap.

That one hugging the Kentucky player was gay as hell! lol. that's not the same thing.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps

cac alert

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly, the evolved type of humor,,blks are so concerned about their fake ass image amongst other blks that yall cant relax and live life,,, every single blk person in america is living the same life in a different body,,,,, get money, fuk hoes, same exact way,,,, u dont see it and wont but trust its real.... evolve please

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
hahaha figured I wasn't the only one who thought his manziel comments were suspect as hell, on sportscenter he got to talkin bout there friendship and how he wants them to grow old together and shyt like that's his spouse

Reminded me of this fakkit ass shyt

all jokes aside this nikka must really have increased estrogen production, men do not talk about each other like this