Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
f14f4e6633ab11e3bfdf22000aa80117_6.jpg

:heh:

boy u should knooowwwww that......ive got u onnnnnn myyyyyy mind. Your secret admiiiiiiirerrrrrrrr.......ive been watchin youuuuuuu

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Bredren this shyt been on the horizon and it's now taking over full force. Used to be a time when men's jeans were baggy & looser than bulldog jowls and shorty-rock poured her sexy figure into painted on jeans made exclusively for them.

I dunno when all this batty-ness as far as men's fashions became de rigueur but somewhere around 2005 / 2006, seeing dudes wearing pants like
black-skinny-jeans-men1.jpg
, all i could do was hold my head like :huhldup: & :snoop: cause at that moment, the reality hit me that the war against masculinity was fully on, and for a race of men who've had to deal with emascualtion from the days of the Middle Passage it ain't a war we need brought into to our communities.
Baggy jeans on men was actually relatively new, late 80s/early 90s is about when it started, before then the most gangsta nikkas in the world wore some really suspect shyt when they was trying to style and shyt.

With that being said, nothing wrong with wearing jeans that actually fit you, full on jeggings are a bit much but nothing wrong with some jeans that are a little tight around the legs like the ones in your picture, if you wanna run around in some :mjpls: jeans then fine but dont get mad when you look like a bum because you wont let go of the past

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
man I am old enough to recognize when somebody's time at the top is up in rap and all the signs are there for drake.

The gay rumors
The meme joke
being called out by up and coming rappers

I'm not saying his career is over, he'll still get money and make music. But his influence is slowly evaporating and interviews like this just add speed to that process.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
man I am old enough to recognize when somebody's time at the top is up in rap and all the signs are there for drake.

The gay rumors
The meme joke
being called out by up and coming rappers

I'm not saying his career is over, he'll still get money and make music. But his influence is slowly evaporating and interviews like this just add speed to that process.

:stopitslime:

drake aint going nowhere b