I Thought I was Fully On Board With All Digital Gaming Purchases…

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Honestly to me the only real benefit of digital is if you frequently play a lot of games at the same time you avoid having to constantly changing what you play. While physical only real benefit is more option for sales. Beyond that since it doesn't really matter if play physical or digital.
all the stanning/promoting you do acting like you have an office with a view at sony HQ and you can’t answer this shyt??? :gucci:
Dude stans so hard he should be knowing this. Also I found this jokingly looking for types of stans.

:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly to me the only real benefit of digital is if you frequently play a lot of games at the same time you avoid having to constantly changing what you play.

ya this is why I made the switch to digital…a lot of times I drink/smoke when I’m gaming so it’s a slight bother to have to get up and switch a disc when I’m chilling…especially if I’m gonna be playing 2-3 games during a session…at times I could be playing 2k, GTA online during the course of gaming session then decide I want to continue with the campaign for whatever single player game I’m playing at the moment…it’s just convenient…plus it helps cut down on clutter tremendously…between xbox and playstation I have close to 200 games that I’ve actually purchased

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
…but after getting banned from PSN I realized how fukked up it would be if I were to get perma-banned and lose all my titles. That shyt got me sick right now. :sadcam:

As convenient as the not having to switch discs is, I think I’m going back to physical now, plus it’s lowkey cheaper.:francis:

Now you wanna see the light. Like I said before convenience will be the death of true gamer ownership.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
As long as they don't lock the mind brother, as long as they don't lock the mind.

You see a free mind realizes that PlayStation isn't the end all be all of gaming. I think you've been gifted an incredible opportunity to deprogram. You don't need PlayStation! They need you!

A revolution is happening brother and it is Xbox and it is Game Pass. It is Microsoft Rewards. It is gamer empowerment. You don't want to be on the wrong side of history.

It's time to make that move to Xbox.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
TFW Sony tossed all our digital PS3 games into the shadowrealm. The Cell is my op for life:pacspit:
What u mean by this? The digital games I bought for ps3 are gone? Like if I log on in a ps3, it’s not there anymore?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you get permanently suspended on Xbox live and you had tons of games purchased but don't have them installed, you can't access them anymore.

Same on Playstation.

ya idk what the fukk he’s been talking about in here but he has a habit of muddying up convos and spreading misinformation…idk if he just simply doesn’t know certain shyt or if it’s just “fun” to him

regarding the example you posted tho that’s a very scary anecdote bcuz I have requested multiple refunds over the course of a year on xbox …when I tried to request another one they denied it bcuz they said I reached my max…a bit weird since I didn’t know there was a max but I didn’t fight the issue…scary to think I could’ve had my account permanently banned for requesting too many refunds and them considering it marketplace “theft” smh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya idk what the fukk he’s been talking about in here but he has a habit of muddying up convos and spreading misinformation…idk if he just simply doesn’t know certain shyt or if it’s just “fun” to him

regarding the example you posted tho that’s a very scary anecdote bcuz I have requested multiple refunds over the course of a year on xbox …when I tried to request another one they denied it bcuz they said I reached my max…a bit weird since I didn’t know there was a max but I didn’t fight the issue…scary to think I could’ve had my account permanently banned for requesting too many refunds and them considering it marketplace “theft” smh
Yeah idk what the fukk dude talking about, if you're banned you CAN'T access Xbox live anymore hence you can't download or access "your" games anymore.

P704jhV.png

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah idk what the fukk dude talking about, if you're banned you CAN'T access Xbox live anymore hence you can't download or access "your" games anymore.

P704jhV.png
You can if it's your home console and you have more than one account on there. For example family xbox live.

He's not wrong, but I don't think you use xbox anymore than he uses playstation so y'all are both muddying the waters in the name of stan wars.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can if it's your home console and you have more than one account on there. For example family xbox live.

He's not wrong, but I don't think you use xbox anymore than he uses playstation so y'all are both muddying the waters in the name of stan wars.

but we’re talking about the accounts where you’ve purchased the games since folks are worried about losing those…if that’s the account that’s banned then can the other accounts still access those games?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
pc is the only place where going all digital makes sense. since you can just pirate worst case..

console.. go digital if the title is way cheaper then the physical, there's no physical, or you plan to play the game often enough
It confuses me how much people are all in and defend a digital console future without any competition on these store fronts. Boggles my mind...