I think Trae Young is better than Curry

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Let the dude stan his guy. He obviously watches Trae more than Steph and we watch Steph more than Trae. When you see a great player day in and day out, it's hard to think that there is somebody better than them.

Go to pages 1 and 2 of this thread. nikkas was straight clowning me but everything I was saying was true. I told nikkas Trae is a better play maker and controls the game better than Curry. I was one of the first people on this forum who said Hawks were making the playoffs this year when everybody was laughing. I been saying it for 2 years now Trae is more skilled and better than Curry nikkas are so Dug in they refuse to see reality unfolding in front of there eyes.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
He plays like Trae what I'm saying is Trae is the better skilled player. He passes like Nash he's learned how to draw fouls and get to the basket like Harden and he's shooting really well now. He even has that killer instinct he doesn't defer in crunch time

Im not trolling Trae has the ability to control the game Curry is lacking in that department.

Im dead ass B y'all not watching these games. Trae Young is more skilled than Curry and alot better at one on one while still being able to find guys and hit tough shots. His only knock is his defense cuz of his size

You do realize Currys teams were lottery bound in his first couple years like every other superstar right?

The hawks should make the playoffs this year though

That's what I'm saying Traes ability to be a floor general and better ball handler gives him the ability to control the game.

Teams can't over play and defend Trae like they do Curry or he will pick them apart.

Hawks making the playoffs this year you don't have to wait to judge a young player based on playoff appearances when he's the best player on the team and only has two years under his belt.

Trae already started in the all star game and came off a 29 and 9 season last year and he's at 37 6 and 7 this year. I don't think it's that far feched to be comparing the two.

Im telling nikkas Trae is the more skilled player

I've been telling you brehs Trae is the truth this ain't not fluke

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Go to pages 1 and 2 of this thread. nikkas was straight clowning me but everything I was saying was true. I told nikkas Trae is a better play maker and controls the game better than Curry. I was one of the first people on this forum who said Hawks were making the playoffs this year when everybody was laughing. I been saying it for 2 years now Trae is more skilled and better than Curry nikkas are so Dug in they refuse to see reality unfolding in front of there eyes.

I mean, you won't convince me of that.. but like I said.. I've watched curry a lot over the years. But enjoy watching Trae.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Goddamit I’m not knocking Steph im literally here to say that Trae is miles ahead as a playmaker even now when Steph has like 10 years in the league on him.

They won't understand breh Trae is on CP3, Nash, Magic level when it comes to play making Curry is not. The gap between Trae and Curry as a true point guard is huge. Curry is the best shooter of all time but when Trae is putting up 30+ and 40+ point games in the playoffs does it really matter that Curry is a better shooter?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
because none of that means Trae is BETTER than steph

context matters. Steph wasnt even the guy on the Warriors in his third year. This is as dumb an argument as when Kendrick Perkins said Trae was better than Steph bc steph averaged fewer points in his second year. Steph didnt have nearly the green light that Trae got the SECOND he stepped in ATL. Thats because The warriors werent even rebuilding when Steph was drafted. They were still working with the remains of the We Believe team. Monta had the keys to the franchise. Lacob and Myers came in, and traded Monta and got bogut that pushed things in motion. They also dropped Mark Jackson, same way Lloyd Pierce got dropped, and then hired Kerr, same way Nate was hired. And by year 3, Steph was an MVP and NBA champion
You're entitled to your opinion, in which case you should've just called it a straw man argument that was besides the point. Instead you just fought straw man with straw man lol.

I mean, you won't convince me of that.. but like I said.. I've watched curry a lot over the years. But enjoy watching Trae.
So you're going to purposely not watch Trae to keep this grandiose image of Curry in your head :dame:? I am now convinced this thread is not a place for intelligent basketball discussion, so imma just go ahead and rep OP for his insight and exit stage left...

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You're entitled to your opinion, in which case you should've just called it a straw man argument that was besides the point. Instead you just fought straw man with straw man lol.

So you're going to purposely not watch Trae to keep this grandeur image of Curry in your head :dame:? I am now convinced this thread is not a place for intelligent basketball discussion, so imma just go ahead and rep OP for his insight and exit stage left...
as u should :ehh:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Don’t quote me with no dumb shyt breh. A simple look at the numbers is all that’s necessary. The greats, Jordan, Kobe, Bron, Durant, etc. their numbers go UP in the playoffs. Steph’s go down. In particular they go down the deeper the round.

5 straight trips to the Finals and not once was he considered the best player in the series. That’s called coming up small.
2015 Finals averages: 26.0 points, 6.3 assists, and 5.2 rebounds
2016 Finals averages: 22.6 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 3.7 assists
2017 Finals averages: 26.8 points, 9.4 assists, 8.0 rebounds, and 2.2 steals
2018 Finals averages: 27.5 points, 6.8 assists, and 6.0 rebounds
2019 Finals averages: 30.5 pts, 6.0 assists, 5.2 reb

Steph underperformed in one of the 5 finals appearances. In the other 4 finals, Steph has been great and won 3 titles. His finals scoring average is higher than his career average points in the regular season. The numbers don't lie :sas1:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Better at 22 is all I’ll say at this point

Trae is better than any version of Steph y'all just refuse to accept reality at this point. You can game plan for Curry you can't game plan for Trae. Knicks were one of the best defenses in the regular season and got washed, Sixers with 3 elite perimeter defenders couldn't stop him. Bucks with great team defense and Jrue and yup you guessed it Trae toyed with them.

Robbo

All Star
Daps

So you're going to purposely not watch Trae to keep this grandiose image of Curry in your head :dame:? I am now convinced this thread is not a place for intelligent basketball discussion, so imma just go ahead and rep OP for his insight and exit stage left...

Where did I say that? I said our opinions are based off of who we watch more. I have problem appreciating great players.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trae is better than any version of Steph y'all just refuse to accept reality at this point. You can game plan for Curry you can't game plan for Trae. Knicks were one of the best defenses in the regular season and got washed, Sixers with 3 elite perimeter defenders couldn't stop him. Bucks with great team defense and Jrue and yup you guessed it Trae toyed with them.
Didnt Steph drop 49 on the sixers?