I think Trae Young is better than Curry

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is arguing whether the warriors drafted them or not. Steph played with 3 hall of famers ain't nobody on this Hawks teams remotely as impactful as 2015 Klay, Dre and Iggy
still doesnt make trae better than steph

u made up multiple lies like steph's numbers go down in the playoffs. that's not true outside of the unanimous season where he averaged 30. Ur using Max Kellerman talking points like steph doesnt show up in the playoffs when it matters most, which has been debunked

if Trae was better u wouldnt have to lie like this

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Very different players IMO. No other OG is built like Trae in the league tho when it comes to passing and scoring aggression. If Trae ever hits 40% from 3 tho, it will be over cause that coupling with his passing and in between floater game would be unreal

That's what I'm trying to tell these folks but they not understanding. Anybody can be a good score or passer. Traes aggression on trying to score and force feed his teams is something that's very hard to replicate and that's what makes him so great. He's got that Kobe mentality but doing it with point guard skills

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok and Steph had 40 in his first WCF on the road in Houston so what are we talking about here? :unimpressed:
You quoting but not refuting what I said which is Trae is a way better playmaker. I’m not sure what your aim is here.

Steph first WCF was in his 6th year, this is year 3 for Trae.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
still doesnt make trae better than steph

u made up multiple lies like steph's numbers go down in the playoffs. that's not true outside of the unanimous season where he averaged 30. Ur using Max Kellerman talking points like steph doesnt show up in the playoffs when it matters most, which has been debunked

if Trae was better u wouldnt have to lie like this

I never said anything about Stephs numbers in the postseason I think your talking about another poster. All I'm saying is Trae is a machine Steph is not

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You quoting but not refuting what I said which is Trae is a way better playmaker. I’m not sure what your aim is here.

Steph first WCF was in his 6th year, this is year 3 for Trae.
so knock steph when his team is bad, but also knock steph when his team is good

steph was injured in his third year, and the team wasnt good

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Neutral party here... Actually I'm not because I'm of the belief that Steph is still the better basketball player...BUT

Why you nikkas being obtuse when it comes to dudes point about Steph playing with Klay/Dre/Iggy/KD :gucci: don't nobody give a fukk if a couple of em was drafted there, his point (which is a valid one, mind you) is that Steph had a whole lot more help than Trae has right now.

Mothafukka mentioning Lou Will like the nikka ain't getting 12 minutes a game scoring 3 points n shyt :unimpressed: when it comes to help, the nikka is right. Regardless of how the help was obtained, the point is Trae is 3 games away from leading a squad of role players to the finals. nikka had the audacity to mention the fact that when Iggy got there in 2014 they got bounced in the first round as if that strengthened his argument. That was Steph's 5th year in the league going fishing in the first round. Trae is in his third year with, at most, comparable (if not lesser) help playing in the WCF.

Now with all that said, I still believe Curry is the better hooper. Carry on.

Last edited:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
That's what I'm trying to tell these folks but they not understanding. Anybody can be a good score or passer. Traes aggression on trying to score and force feed his teams is something that's very hard to replicate and that's what makes him so great. He's got that Kobe mentality but doing it with point guard skills
id say Westbrook at his peak applied the same kind of pressure.
But its rare, Trae has shown that his game scales deep into the playoffs, and efficiency wise can probably hit 50/40/90 while keeping the same level of aggression

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Neutral party here... Actually I'm not because I'm of the belief that Steph is still the better basketball player...BUT

Why you nikkas being obtuse when it comes to dudes point about Steph playing with Klay/Dre/Iggy/KD :gucci: don't nobody give a fukk if a couple of em was drafted there, his point (which is a valid one, mind you) is that Steph had a whole lot more help than Trae has right now.

Mothafukka mentioning Lou Will like the nikka ain't getting 12 minutes a game scoring 3 points n shyt :unimpressed: when it comes to help, the nikka is right. Regardless of how the help was obtained, the point is Trae is 3 games away from leading a squad of role players to the finals. nikka had the audacity to mention the fact that when Iggy got there in 2014 they got bounced in the first round as if that strengthened his argument. That was Steph's 5th year in the league going fishing in the first round. Trae is in his third year with, at most, comparable (if not lesser) help playing in the WCF.

Now with all that said, I still believe Curry is the better hooper. Carry on.
because none of that means Trae is BETTER than steph

context matters. Steph wasnt even the guy on the Warriors in his third year. This is as dumb an argument as when Kendrick Perkins said Trae was better than Steph bc steph averaged fewer points in his second year. Steph didnt have nearly the green light that Trae got the SECOND he stepped in ATL. Thats because The warriors werent even rebuilding when Steph was drafted. They were still working with the remains of the We Believe team. Monta had the keys to the franchise. Lacob and Myers came in, and traded Monta and got bogut that pushed things in motion. They also dropped Mark Jackson, same way Lloyd Pierce got dropped, and then hired Kerr, same way Nate was hired. And by year 3, Steph was an MVP and NBA champion