I think Trae Young is better than Curry

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Have you watched Steph this season? He was literally double and tripled almost every night…

Steph is a career 6.5 APG a game player… Shut the fukk up you casual

The gap between Trae and Curry in play making is the grand canyon. Off ball means nothing when teams just switch on defense. Trae's on ball relentlessly attack and floor general skills are more valuable

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
There's nobody in the NBA they would trade Trae for. Your not understanding what makes Trae so valuable he gets everybody involved and feeds them easy buckets while still putting up big numbers himself and his confidence is unmatched right now. I guarantee you if Warriors called and offered Curry Hawks hang up the phone
No they wouldn’t you dumb ass… ATL would gladly take Steph over Trae. There ain’t no fukkin debate it’s a reason why the media ans clowns like you so pressed to say he’s the next Curry… Trae literally bytched about being double teamed when he got eliminated from the ncaa tourney lmaoo

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Guy that just had 48/11 on the road in the conference finals only does one thing well…got it.
Again, I didn’t even say that Trae was a better player, I just said that the gap between his play making ability and Steph’s is about as wide as the gap between Steph’s shooting ability and his.
Ok and Steph had 40 in his first WCF on the road in Houston so what are we talking about here? :unimpressed:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
No they wouldn’t you dumb ass… ATL would gladly take Steph over Trae. There ain’t no fukkin debate it’s a reason why the media ans clowns like you so pressed to say he’s the next Curry… Trae literally bytched about being double teamed when he got eliminated from the ncaa tourney lmaoo

We bringing up college now thats how deep we digging just to knock Trae lol. Why would the Hawks trade a player who's 3 wins away from leading them to the Finals with no other all star on the roster?

Stars teams up with other stars just to be in the position Trae is in right now but he's doing it with role players.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Playing with Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, KD and Andre Iguodala helps
did it w/o KD 3x already

every time steph plays with talent, but trae playing w/ Lou Will, Gallo, Bogie and capela is all good

stop crying

klay and draymond were drafted. and Draymond is a scrub anytime except when it's to put steph in a bad light

steph lost w/ Iguodala in the 1st round in 2014, now it's not fair that he was teammates with steph. :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We bringing up college now thats how deep we digging just to knock Trae lol. Why would the Hawks trade a player who's 3 wins away from leading them to the Finals with no other all star on the roster?

Stars teams up with other stars just to be in the position Trae is in right now but he's doing it with role players.
Steph ain’t
2015 team up with nobody and won a chip..

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Don’t quote me with no dumb shyt breh. A simple look at the numbers is all that’s necessary. The greats, Jordan, Kobe, Bron, Durant, etc. their numbers go UP in the playoffs. Steph’s go down. In particular they go down the deeper the round.

5 straight trips to the Finals and not once was he considered the best player in the series. That’s called coming up small.

that’s also called playing with Kevin Durant

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
low tier troll

klay and dray were drafted. dray was a 2.9ppg rookie at the time. Iguodala joining the warriors didnt mke them contenders. ur very unintelligent

Nobody is arguing whether the warriors drafted them or not. Steph played with 3 hall of famers ain't nobody on this Hawks teams remotely as impactful as 2015 Klay, Dre and Iggy.

I chuckled when you said Iggy didn't make them contenders though

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Very different players IMO. No other OG is built like Trae in the league tho when it comes to passing and scoring aggression. If Trae ever hits 40% from 3 tho, it will be over cause that coupling with his passing and in between floater game would be unreal