I think Trae Young is better than Curry

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Hot takes will note age well. Bump this thread in 7 days.
I’m on record in saying this would be a sweep or a gentleman’s sweep but it doesn’t matter … Trae’s trajectory is looking so much better than Steph’s at this point… so much better that he’s ALREADY in the convo for top 5 PG / Hybrid guard in the league, unseating Steph . :wow:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I’m on record in saying this would be a sweep or a gentleman’s sweep but it doesn’t matter … Trae’s trajectory is looking so much better than Steph’s at this point… so much better that he’s ALREADY in the convo for top 5 PG / Hybrid guard in the league, unseating Steph . :wow:
These hot takes must be driven by what sports radio hosts and podcasters prompt people to think.

Regular sports fans will remember the work Steph put in during the Warrior's reign, and won't be so prone to make kneejerk reactions and comparisons.

"Dame was supposed to better than Steph", if you listened to here. They've had to walk that back. As I expect the Trae Young bandwagon will be abandoned soon.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
These hot takes must be driven by what sports radio hosts and podcasters prompt people to think.

Regular sports fans will remember the work Steph put in during the Warrior's reign, and won't be so prone to make kneejerk reactions and comparisons.

"Dame was supposed to better than Steph", if you listened to here. They've had to walk that back. As I expect the Trae Young bandwagon will be abandoned soon.
Dame wasn’t on the cusp of being a conference champ and making a Finals appearance in his third season :damn:

And neither was Steph :damn:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

If you weren't so lazy you would of seen that this thread was made last year when people didn't even think the Hawks would make the playoffs. Every "hot take" I said on why Trae is a much better player is happening right in front of our eyes

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dray and Iggy are only seen as great as a product of winning rings, Klay even to a lesser extent. Curry/KD made those boys.

Even without rings, Steph is a hall of famer. Consensus best shooter, 2x MVP, 2x Scoring titles, 73-9 season, etc.
STEPH COULDNT EVEN
MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YR
SO IS IT OOCHIE WALLY OR ONE MIC?

ONE MINUTE HE MADE nikkaS,
COULD GO 73-9
AND WIN MVPS BY HIMSELF.

THE NEXT MINUTE HE NEEDS
BETTER TEAMMATES JUST
TO LEAP FROG MEMPHIS
FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT.

:devil:
:evil:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If you weren't so lazy you would of seen that this thread was made last year when people didn't even think the Hawks would make the playoffs. Every "hot take" I said on why Trae is a much better player is happening right in front of our eyes
Thread was bumped because of last night's performance, correct?

Don't outsmart yourself, chief.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Thread says Trae is better than Curry correct? What he's doing is kind of a big deal and relevant to the thread title.

Who were those media heads pushing the Trae is better than Curry agenda last year?
Trae is on a tear, for sure.
I guess some are getting behind your old take, because of last night.

I say give it 7 days. Will check the room temperature then.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
STEPH COULDNT EVEN
MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YR
SO IS IT OOCHIE WALLY OR ONE MIC?

ONE MINUTE HE MADE nikkaS,
COULD GO 73-9
AND WIN MVPS BY HIMSELF.

THE NEXT MINUTE HE NEEDS
BETTER TEAMMATES JUST
TO LEAP FROG MEMPHIS
FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT.

:devil:
:evil:
Trae just beat the team that sent “the best player in the entire world” home with John Collins as his 2nd best player :mjgrin:

Trae>>>KD right :mjgrin:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It's already hot in the room you don't need a temp gauge.
7-DAY-6.jpg