I think Trae Young is better than Curry

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The gap between Trae and Steph as playmakers is almost as wide as the gap between them as shooters
Talk to us when Trae commanding double, triple and quadruple teams on a nightly basis and still avg 32ppg a game… Talk to us when Trae commanding double and triple teams when he’s off the ball…

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Talk to us when Trae commanding double, triple and quadruple teams on a nightly basis and still avg 32ppg a game… Talk to us when Trae commanding double and triple teams when he’s off the ball…

Trae is a top 5 passer in the league. It'd be suicide to triple and even double him. He torches teams with the pass something Steph could never do. Steph ain't even been the best passer on his own team, his coach don't trust him to pass and is a turnover factory when he's forced to be passer:mjlol: and Steph ain't demanding no triples or quads on a nightly basis FOH :mjlol:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean all this is fine but doesn’t change the fact that Steph isn’t nearly the passer/playmaker Trae is. Goat shooter though

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Trae is a top 5 passer in the league. It'd be suicide to triple and even double him. He torches teams with the pass something Steph could never do. Steph ain't even been the best passer on his own team, his coach don't trust him to pass and is a turnover factory when he's forced to be passer:mjlol: and Steph ain't demanding no triples or quads on a nightly basis FOH :mjlol:
nikka shut up. Trae has had multiple games with several turnovers in this playoff run alone.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I mean all this is fine but doesn’t change the fact that Steph isn’t nearly the passer/playmaker Trae is. Goat shooter though
I guess you missed it Steph is a combo PG/SG… He played strictly SG in college… Trae is purely a PG… when the ball is not in his hands he’s not effective off the ball..

Trae does one thing good and that’s okay making… Steph can play make, get you 60 or completely be a decoy off the ball while making his teams better.. let’s stop this clown ass charade about Trae being better he isn’t and that ain’t no knock on Trae..

ATL FO would bush Trae right now for Curry

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Curry has proven to be a great off ball player as well.

Still Curry > Young till then.

One thing Young has over Curry is that he is the spiritual embodiment of Mamba himself.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I guess you missed it Steph is a combo PG/SG… He played strictly SG in college… Trae is purely a PG… when the ball is not in his hands he’s not effective off the ball..

Trae does one thing good and that’s okay making… Steph can play make, get you 60 or completely be a decoy off the ball while making his teams better.. let’s stop this clown ass charade about Trae being better he isn’t and that ain’t no knock on Trae..

There's nobody in the NBA they would trade Trae for. Your not understanding what makes Trae so valuable he gets everybody involved and feeds them easy buckets while still putting up big numbers himself and his confidence is unmatched right now. I guarantee you if Warriors called and offered Curry Hawks hang up the phone

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Have you watched Steph this season? He was literally double and tripled almost every night…

Steph is a career 6.5 APG a game player… Shut the fukk up you casual

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Guy that just had 48/11 on the road in the conference finals only does one thing well…got it.
Again, I didn’t even say that Trae was a better player, I just said that the gap between his play making ability and Steph’s is about as wide as the gap between Steph’s shooting ability and his.