I think Trae Young is better than Curry

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Knock on Steph is the bigger the game, the smaller he comes up. Trae is putting his team on his back. And he’s only 22 already showing he’s more of a big time performer when it matters most. Imagine 10 years from now. :wow:
Trae is better in the playoffs.
nikkas just love lying on this forum

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange

Don’t quote me with no dumb shyt breh. A simple look at the numbers is all that’s necessary. The greats, Jordan, Kobe, Bron, Durant, etc. their numbers go UP in the playoffs. Steph’s go down. In particular they go down the deeper the round.

5 straight trips to the Finals and not once was he considered the best player in the series. That’s called coming up small.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph has done enough to be considered a legend but, he wasn't doing this at 22. That would've been 2010 for him and he wasn't talked about whatsoever in those years.

This thread is doing a disservice to Tray though. Let him build his legacy first. There's no guarantee he will have the accomplishments Steph has over the long-term.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trae Young is relentless as fukk. He just keeps coming at you and he usually answer's the other team when it looks like they are putting a run together. The little nikka got major heart, swag, fearlessness and if Milwaukee isn't careful Ice Trae will be leading the Atlanta Hawks to the NBA Finals.

They gonna get there eventually, not sure about this year but, Atlanta got a real deal star though.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Don’t quote me with no dumb shyt breh. A simple look at the numbers is all that’s necessary. The greats, Jordan, Kobe, Bron, Durant, etc. their numbers go UP in the playoffs. Steph’s go down. In particular they go down the deeper the round.

5 straight trips to the Finals and not once was he considered the best player in the series. That’s called coming up small.
holy shyt, that crack u smoke must be :wow: