I think Sub Sahara Africa needs a black Dictator to rule it all before they can ever prosper

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Only nikka on that List who should be a mod is @bdizzle the rest of you are way to sensitive and not willing to be open to others opinions. Anytime someone makes a thread that doesnt fit your agenda you would delete it no way anyone of you should be mods you barely even make threads in the Root .

Stop calling me white and you stalking me

If y'all make me a mod cacs, c00ns, and bed wenches would be banned on site.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
@Kitsch @IllmaticDelta @KidStranglehold @cole phelps @bdizzle

And what lies? Medicate hasn't flooded the 1st two pages in The Root with pseudoscience threads that no one post in? :beli:
Bruh i've seen you post about that girl rep who got reset saying admins did it, alluding to us doing it on some protecting her shyt after i clearly posted how it got reset in a thread you posted in.

But good looks on the recommendations tho.
As for mod of this section I would nominate either @MansaMusa @IllmaticDelta @Yehuda @Don Drogo @Poitier @Malta @2Quik4UHoes @lotty

These people seem to be the most credibility when it comes to African descent history, culture, worldview, dialogue and current events. @Brooklynzson

@MansaMusa knows his sh*t when talking about current African events. His discussions are mature and serious.

@IllmaticDelta nows his sh*t when it comes to African American culture and history.

@Poitier knows his sh*t when it comes to current black issues/black economics.

@Don Drogo knows his shyt about Ancient African history.

Why they gotta have a dictator? They can't function under a democracy? :heh:

I nominate

@cole phelps @Responsible Allen Iverson @MansaMusa
Good looks on the recommendations yall, appreciate it.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Bruh i've seen you post about that girl rep who got reset saying admins did it, alluding to us doing it on some protecting her shyt after i clearly posted how it got reset in a thread you posted in.

But good looks on the recommendations tho.

Good looks on the recommendations yall, appreciate it.

Thanks for the reps.:mjcry:

Daps
OP is on some bullshyt.
Sub Saharan africa needs western nations not propping up dictators and subverting democracies more than anything else.
nah a black nationalist/Pan Africanist strongmen with the vision,courage and nobility to unite,defend and push Africa forward would benefit the continent/Africans much more than any incompetent Western puppet democratic leader...Africa needs a black Ghaddafi(minus his history of pan Arabism, human rights abuses) to protect, develop, and revolutionize the motherland into a power.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I mean its a disgusting thing to say because likely millions would have died but, it's no different than Genghis Khan, the Han Dynasty, Alexander the Great, the Roman Empire, the British Empire, the Ottoman Empire, Napoleon. There would be a lot less tribal bullshyt. Large groups of people would have been (forcefully) united under one tribe, one culture, one religion, etc. Europeans drawing the borders instead of Africans didn't help things either.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah a black nationalist/Pan Africanist strongmen with the vision,courage and nobility to unite,defend and push Africa forward would benefit the continent/Africans much more than any incompetent Western puppet democratic leader...Africa needs a black Ghaddafi(minus his history of pan Arabism, human rights abuses) to protect, develop, and revolutionize the motherland into a power.

another dumb post ..... you really sound like a retard

Daps
another dumb post ..... you really sound like a retard
i'm just saying the current model of African governance seems to be a failure(to put in lightly)..i mean it's the 21st century and Africa states are still the bytch of ever other neo colonial powers,the most undeveloped region in the world and still have trouble providing huge segments of it's population with basic necessities....a leader be he democratically elected or dictator whom could end tribalism,erase artificial boundaries, unite Africa and it's resources would be the right direction in helping Africa rise from the ashes and reach it's potential.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm just saying the current model of African governance seems to be a failure(to put in lightly)..i mean it's the 21st century and Africa states are still the bytch of ever other continent,the most undeveloped and still have trouble providing huge segments of it's population with basic necessities....a leader whom could end tribalism,erase artificial boundaries, unite Africa and it's resources would greatly benefit the continent.

dude you are either white or stupid , your ignorance shines...

GO TO A COUNTRY IN AFRICA FIRST.... before you judge by the nonsense you see on TV

Africa isnt a fukking country.... only a racist c*nt would assume we are all the same

America shares the same land mass as Mexico... are you the same as a Mexican? so why assume we are the same you dumb fukk? is it because were black

fukkers are quick to say, French , Russian , English ..... but cant seem to say Ugandan Ghanian Senegalise, because apparently we are all the same

stupid fukk

Daps
dude you are either white or stupid , your ignorance shines...

GO TO A COUNTRY IN AFRICA FIRST.... before you judge by the nonsense you see on TV

Africa isnt a fukking country.... only a racist c*nt would assume we are all the same

America shares the same land mass as Mexico... are you the same as a Mexican? so why assume we are the same you dumb fukk? is it because were black

fukkers are quick to say, French , Russian , English ..... but cant seem to say Ugandan Ghanian Senegalise, because apparently we are all the same

stupid fukk
trust me the last thing a cac would advocate for is a United Africa:aicmon: no one is implying Africa is all the sam/one country but regardless virtually all African states have similar problems,obstacles, and enemies and it would be ,pre advantageous for them to bring their resources/people together to create a strong unit than many broken tribal cheifdoms which is basically the status qou of Africa today and one of the reasons they are so easily exploited by outsiders.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trust me the last thing a cac would advocate for is a United Africa:aicmon: no one is implying Africa is all the sam/one country but regardless virtually all African states have similar problems,obstacles, and enemies and it would be ,pre advantageous for them to bring their resources/people together to create a strong unit than many broken tribal cheifdoms which is basically the status qou of Africa today and one of the reasons they are so easily exploited by outsiders.

No they dont..... please dont give me this imperialistic crap that you learn by sitting in front of a TV and watching some bullshyt western press ideology

I swear some of you are sheep with not a single original thought

go to a country in Africa first before you spew that nonsense

there are 54 countries in Africa , and just because your bullshyt western media will constantly highlight the few countries that are in trouble doesnt ring the same for the whole continent...

why is ignorance so stubborn, it would be like me looking at Haiti and saying Argentina is in trouble because of it, this is the equivalent of what you are saying which is why Im trying to highlight the stupidity of your statement

Ive been to many countries in Africa, many countries in the middle East many in Europe and I can tell you that I find it very hard to take people seriously who have never stepped on a plane to such places but are the same ones that spout the dumbest solutions

Daps
No they dont..... please dont give me this imperialistic crap that you learn by sitting in front of a TV and watching some bullshyt western press ideology

I swear some of you are sheep with not a single original thought

go to a country in Africa first before you spew that nonsense

there are 54 countries in Africa , and just because your bullshyt western media will constantly highlight the few countries that are in trouble doesnt ring the same for the whole continent...

why is ignorance so stubborn, it would be like me looking at Haiti and saying Argentina is in trouble because of it, this is the equivalent of what you are saying which is why Im trying to highlight the stupidity of your statement

Ive been to many countries in Africa, many countries in the middle East many in Europe and I can tell you that I find it very hard to take people seriously who have never stepped on a plane to such places but are the same ones that spout the dumbest solutions

don't need to go to Africa to understand the situation....the fact that every African country is 3rd world with a predominately poor population outside corrupt political elite and foreign Western transient upper class speaks for itself.
did you really compare the contrast between African countries to Haiti and Argentina(a cac country):comeon:

okay if the picture of most of Africa is so rosey do you currently reside their and if not why:sas2:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Pan africanism is about as dumb a concept as Pan-germaism and pan-slavism .
Hell even this need for a strong man is ridiculous and history has shown us littered with bloodshed and human right violations.
Nah leave those people alone and allow them to be free without western influence.

Daps
Pan africanism is about as dumb a concept as Pan-germaism and pan-slavism .
Hell even this need for a strong man is ridiculous and history has shown us littered with bloodshed and human right violations.
Nah leave those people alone and allow them to be free without western influence.
nah comparing a continent to singular European nations is what's dumb:ufdup:Pan Eurocentrism is one of the major reasons why European origins countries are at the top of the wold food chain,....Pan Arabism is why arabsic culture has such sway over a significant portion of the world population yet it's senseless for Africans to unite to look after and protect their own interest:stopitslime:
it wouldn't have to be a dictator though that's probably what it would take to achieve this and i could have sworn i said a leader whom didn't resort to human rights violations...well that's the point...Africans a united Africa would ideally be self sustaining and cut itself off from all Western and other exploitative outside forces.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
nah comparing a continent to singular European nations is what's dumb:ufdup:Pan Eurocentrism is one of the major reasons why European origins countries are at the top of the wold food chain,....Pan Arabism is why arabsic culture has such sway over a significant portion of the world population yet it's senseless for Africans to unite to look after and protect their own interest:stopitslime:
it wouldn't have to be a dictator though that's probably what it would take to achieve this and i could have sworn i said a leader whom didn't resort to human rights violations...well that's the point...Africans a united Africa would ideally be self sustaining and cut itself off from all Western and other exploitative outside forces.

Are you serious about pan Arabism?:mjlol: especially with conflicts such as Syria, Iraq, Yemen just to name of few. Mind you there are a few developed regions in the Arab world namely the Gulf states, let says most of the other regions is definitely not there yet, and this is coming from a person that travel to said regions often, unfortunately. The only thing that unites people is the Israeli and Palestine issue, other than that there is really nothing else.

Last edited: