I think Sub Sahara Africa needs a black Dictator to rule it all before they can ever prosper

Daps
They need a black man who can unify them whether like it or not by force ,they are to seperated by tribes and borders , they need a united front .

There should not be 54 countries in Africa . There needs to be a war on the continent of Africa not just between certain countries but all of Africa would be in war. It would be to decide who will rule most of the continent, because at most there should only be 2 countries .

North vs West or South vs North either way it needs to happen without outside influence and if the west tried to interfere there would need be away to deal with them . Thats the part im unsure of because they are to invested in the way things are as it is, so they would get involved I think.
i agree but for that to work you would have to first get rid of the non African cacs and air-rub invaders occupying vast regions of the continent.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need a black man who can unify them whether like it or not by force ,they are to seperated by tribes and borders , they need a united front .

There should not be 54 countries in Africa . There needs to be a war on the continent of Africa not just between certain countries but all of Africa would be in war. It would be to decide who will rule most of the continent, because at most there should only be 2 countries .

North vs West or South vs North either way it needs to happen without outside influence and if the west tried to interfere there would need be away to deal with them . Thats the part im unsure of because they are to invested in the way things are as it is, so they would get involved I think.

this post is beyond stupid ..... go back to st0rmfr0nt

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Who do you think would make a good mod for the Root? You're always "admins this" "owners that" & spreading false info n shyt all over the site.

I haven't seen him spread any false info.

The does need a makeover with more serious discussion and not fairy tale ones like this one.

My Congo thread and the African news thread is the type of discussions the Root should be having.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
I haven't seen him spread any false info.

The does need a makeover with more serious discussion and not fairy tale ones like this one.

My Congo thread and the African news thread is the type of discussions the Root should be having.

:camby: GTFO then dont like my thread ignore it. This is not a troll thread or offensive , I'm not spreading fairy tales , I'm spreading my opinion . You know what opinions are right where you can either choose to agree or disagree sensitive ass nikkas man

If I dont like a thread I dont reply to it , will never understand nikkas who go into topics they dont like just to complain .

At @Brooklynzson I'm just giving my opinion I have not trolled or said anything other black leaders in the past have not thought of themselves they just dont like my thread. I didnt say anything that would look like im trying to get a reaction out of people on purpose . If anything they should be the ones who need to chill on reporting threads and post they dont like because they dont agree.

If I wanted to troll I wouldve took it to the TLR

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:camby: GTFO then dont like my thread ignore it.

That's basically everyone breh...

Everyone including me is trashing your thread because you even said in your title that you support a dictator ruling over all of Africa(which Africa really doesn't need). Of course people like me are going to come at you and which is why I said by my point by saying threads like this serve no use to the Root. It may be a opinion, but still a fairy tale and a pretty bad one at that.

Just saying.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
That's basically everyone breh...

Everyone including me is trashing your thread because you even said in your title that you support a dictator ruling over all of Africa(which Africa really doesn't need). Of course people like me are going to come at you and which is why I said by my point by saying threads like this serve no use to the Root. It may be a opinion, but still a fairy tale and a pretty bad one at that.

Just saying.

Nikka u are retarded you pick one line out of a paragraph. I said I would support a dictator because they would force unity which I think Africa needs idiot, and not everyone disagreed with me just you fuk nikkas.

It doesnt even have to be a dictator if that makes you feel better just anyone who can unify Sub Sahara Africa acting like their having been people through out time who have not said the same things get out yo feels .

You live in a fairy tale if you think unity does come with a price

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
As for mod of this section I would nominate either @MansaMusa @IllmaticDelta @Yehuda @Don Drogo @Poitier @Malta @2Quik4UHoes @lotty

These people seem to be the most credibility when it comes to African descent history, culture, worldview, dialogue and current events. @Brooklynzson

@MansaMusa knows his sh*t when talking about current African events. His discussions are mature and serious.

@IllmaticDelta nows his sh*t when it comes to African American culture and history.

@Poitier knows his sh*t when it comes to current black issues/black economics.

@Don Drogo knows his shyt about Ancient African history.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
OP is a white troll.

Man's said he joined becuasse of Yup's post

:dead:

Don't forget me

Only nikka on that List who should be a mod is @bdizzle the rest of you are way to sensitive and not willing to be open to others opinions. Anytime someone makes a thread that doesnt fit your agenda you would delete it no way anyone of you should be mods you barely even make threads in the Root .

Stop calling me white and you stalking me