I think Sub Sahara Africa needs a black Dictator to rule it all before they can ever prosper

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Genocide, war crimes, totalitarianism, autocracy, no democracy or protections for human rights. Just the right recipe for Africa.

Mods sent this to the bushes.

Its not genocide they would'nt kill off black people only ones who didnt agree to be one nation , but as long as they are black and want to unify it would be cool.

It would start off as a dictatoship but eventually as time goes on it would turn into a communist country hopefully . The goal is to make sure they think as one people tho as long as you have black skin we are all the same. Fk the tribes and different ethnic groups that needs to go.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
:mjlol: He's gotta be trolling
:deadmanny: Yeah, so in other words, genocide. I didn't even read the rest of your post and I'm not responding to another of your posts in this thread. Just hold this one star.

From google Genocide the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

What I'm talking about is making every black person unite as one nation regardless of their beliefs so they will be one people. If they want to still practice their tribal religions or whatever cool, but they will be one people on one land .

At the point where most people would consider Sub Sahara Africa to begin would be the only border or division in Africa

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Advocate massive deaths of Afrikans and disregard ancient cultures to fuel your own egotistical, racially-fetishized worldview, brehs.

Just to reiterate...

This is the worst thread since that clown who was advocating diaspora Afrikans set up settler states in Afrika and displace native Afrikans.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Just to reiterate...

This is the worst thread since that clown who was advocating diaspora Afrikans set up settler states in Afrika and displace native Afrikans.

Why do you think its so easy for Boko Harem and other terrorists to invade and commit horrible acts on black people , or for France and other western nations to manipulate so many african political leaders? They are so divided bruh, they have no real leadership thats united . You got 54 coutries with no real united border control to stop terrorist from entering their countries and numerous politicans with their own personl interest instead of just 1 or 2 to represent Africa as a whole.

Its so easy to fk with them because they are on this big azz continent with 54 countries, that shyt is retarded its 2016 and they still not unified like wtf . A United States of Africa is long overdue by now and if it takes a dictator to conquer other African countries until they get the point then so be it

Divided we fall but United we stand , just think about this man, can you imagine what a United Sub Sahara Africa would be like, they would be unstoppable.

Sometimes bad things have to happen for a greater good.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
History proves im right some of the greatest nation to have ever been were united under one roof . Comparing the UK to Africa is apples and oranges , Africa is way bigger and has more tribes with their own beliefs.
Um...Yeah. We live in the 21st century and not the first dynasty of Ancient Egypt 3000 bc. The world doesn't work like how you fantasize.

And no duh Africa is bigger. I was only using the land of the UK as an example of European ethnic rivalry naturally going away upon modernization.

Gadaffi had the right idea , thats why the west had him assassinated . The continent is way to big to be so divided , this is not some small island with little to no natural resources. Having 54 countries all in their own little tribal wars is unexcpetable in these days they need to be forced to unify .

No Gadaffi did NOT have the right idea. While I agree the West assassination of him was a snake move, he was still a dictator. You want to end ethnic tension in Africa and yet you want all 54 nations with different and diverse cultures to be one nation!????:snoop::snoop:

That'll make it worse!

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you think its so easy for Boko Harem and other terrorists to invade and commit horrible acts on black people , or for France and other western nations to manipulate so many african political leaders? They are so divided bruh, they have no real leadership thats united . You got 54 coutries with no real united border control to stop terrorist from entering their countries and numerous politicans with their own personl interest instead of just 1 or 2 to represent Africa as a whole.

Its so easy to fk with them because they are on this big azz continent with 54 countries, that shyt is retarded its 2016 and they still not unified like wtf . A United States of Africa is long overdue by now and if it takes a dictator to conquer other African countries until they get the point then so be it

Divided we fall but United we stand , just think about this man, can you imagine what a United Sub Sahara Africa would be like, they would be unstoppable.

I agree with the essence of your message...

I dont know enough about geopolitics to say whether this is feasible for a continent like Afrika

but fundamentally, I see where you are coming from

sometimes you just need a strong man (or woman) to come along and stop everybody from stalling

and just take control of the situation and implement your vision

I believe Mao Zedong did that with China

I mean, I understand Afrika is currently growing but jesus,

With the natural and human resources Afrika has, the state we are in is crazy

Sometimes bad things have to happen for a greater good.

This can be taken as controversial but I agree with this too

Violence is a regular part of life....Nature itself is violent (hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes etc)

Matter of fact, every country in the world today was formed through war....

take it even one step further, peace is maintained through war

hell, even from a religious perspective, every religion and spiritual belief

teaches that there is no redemption without bloodshed

every religion and beliefs from islam to christianity to kemet to Ifa

Afrikan spirituality is based on sacrifice

sometimes, few people have to make a sacrifice for the greater good

Last edited:

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
I agree with the essence of your message...

I dont know enough about geopolitics to say whether this is feasible for a continent like Afrika

but fundamentally, I see where you are coming from

sometimes you just need a strong man (or woman) to come along and stop everybody from stalling

and just take control of the situation and implement your vision

I believe Mao Zedong did that with China

I mean, I understand Afrika is currently growing but jesus,

With the natural and human resources Afrika has, the state we are in is crazy

This can be taken as controversial but I agree with this too

Violence is a regular part of life....Nature itself is violent (hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes etc)

Matter of fact, every country in the world today is formed through war....

take it even one step further, peace is maintained through war

hell, even from a religous perspective, every religion and spiritual belief

teaches that there is no redemption without bloodshed

every religion and beliefs from islam to christianity to kemet to Ifa

Afrikan spirituality is based on sacrifice

sometimes, few people have to make a sacrifice for the greater good

Ty brother and I truly mean that, black unity across all ethnic groups and tribes we are one people.

I wish I was a strong and brave enough man to make this possible . To make every black man and women put aside our differences and see we are brothers and sisters . I just hope I can inspire someone who reads this , so that maybe they will be that great man to bring us together . It is our time now ,they had theirs but now it's time for black men to be the dominant society .

We no longer will be at war with one another, killing black faces , no longer will we be faces of slavery or lowest social class when it comes to race.

Black will be held to a high esteem, we will be the saviors or destroyers , we will be merciful to one another while showing no mercy to those who would cause divison and self hate with in us . Prideful and proud we will be and unified unlike the world has never seen before.

If any young Africans are reading this be strong and brave young kings pls listen to my words and be that savior for your people look at every black woman and man that hates another black as a lost one who needs guidance. Save them

Last edited: