I think most women prefer skinny dudes

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I don't like super skinny. Lean is ok, but I like the thought of a guy being able to lift me. I usually don't like shorter guys because I hate the thought of being bigger than a guy. But short guys approach me a lot. I'm 5'6 in flats. What is it your fantasy to climb up a woman?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Who cares what hoes say they like, this topic sucks. I'm posting this:

yikes_thats_crazy_cool_72.gif

tumblr_mqo13oNANg1rb8tmvo2_500.gif

tumblr_m7vvnvQXav1r37tsvo1_500.gif

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saying, women always seem fascinated by my skinny-ness. Now that I think about it, it's probably the number one factor in me getting laid.

All that working out and getting buff shyt is starting seem pointless especially when REAL nikkas get the most action.

fixed that for ya homey

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
im 6' 200 lbs atm, but i dont get ANY bytches unless i a)approach b)open my mouth c) be charismatic. only thing being in shape gets you is looks occasionally and random guys asking for advice or what sport you play.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I don't like super skinny. Lean is ok, but I like the thought of a guy being able to lift me. I usually don't like shorter guys because I hate the thought of being bigger than a guy. But short guys approach me a lot. I'm 5'6 in flats. What is it your fantasy to climb up a woman?
How short is short for you?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Exactly :rudy: And this is coming from a rail thin tall skinny dude

This thread is straight :duck: Some nikka in here said it's the thin, social outcast/ mysterious nikka that gets all the puss :dead: I know this is a lie because I fit that description and I an't got p*ssy coming out the wazzoo and shyt :pachaha:

I've been told that I'm too skinny, too bony, "U need to put on weight" by women, They don't find that shyt attractive unless they fat themselves and I'm a fat bytch magnet, they love themselves a tall skinny nikka:huhldup:

lol nikka please...I never said just being skinny would get you action you're probably just a lame. I've been turned down but not often They like my personality, they like my hair, the skinny-ness makes them want to touch me . I get slim, fat, chubby, thick, etc. bytches on me. Good day. :pachaha:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
if he's black he needs to be between 5'11-6'4, muscular/lean body type. if he's white, anything goes :yeshrug: