Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Women like a man with money &status. But most women like an avg build guy

semtex

:)
Daps
At this point men will come in and disagree with the OP and say how he's all wrong and that women actually prefer guys that are built like his body type.

Women will creep the thread but won't actually respond until the later stages because they don't actually know what type of man they want and are looking for other female inputs because they are incapable of thinking for themselves.
:beli:
tumblr_m09y0rR1Hq1r5gvg1o1_400.gif

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm built like a Linebacker and all I really attract is gay dudes. well, at least they're the most blatant.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
At this point men will come in and disagree with the OP and say how he's all wrong and that women actually prefer guys that are built like his body type.

Women will creep the thread but won't actually respond until the later stages because they don't actually know what type of man they want and are looking for other female inputs because they are incapable of thinking for themselves.
:beli:

tumblr_mdpr0snRCR1qe25w3o1_500.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
being tall and skinny is just as bad as being short. Most women don't like skinny dudes.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
The concept of this thread is :laugh: when thinking about it.

random guy to a skinny breh: "Hey breh, how'd you get shaped like a stick figure? I want my ribs touching like yours breh:ohhh:."

I'm sorry, but I've never heard another man ask another dude that, but it's nothing out of the ordinary for another guy to ask a dude how'd they get muscular, and we all know that majority of the guys work out for the aesthetics and everything that comes with it.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
The concept of this thread is :laugh: when thinking about it.

random guy to a skinny breh: "Hey breh, how'd you get shaped like a stick figure? I want my ribs touching like yours breh:ohhh:."

I'm sorry, but I've never heard another man ask another dude that, but it's nothing out of the ordinary for another guy to ask a dude how'd they get muscular, and we all know that majority of the guys work out for the aesthetics and everything that comes with it.

Let these lying ass nikkas be, soon theyre gonna start saying short men get more play than tall ones :dead:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
being tall and skinny is just as bad as being short. Most women don't like skinny dudes.

I see tall skinny dudes with cute girls all the time. Maybe you're talking about older women or something, but I still live around a college campus and skinny dudes are eatin outcheah.