I think most women prefer skinny dudes

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I heard most women say that want a chubby dude, but ultimately they end up going for lean guys, :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are attracted to lean guys (not skinny) because it adds more definition to the face. Specifically, lean guys have nicer looking jaw lines, which is a trait that females find attractive. If you're a muscular guy with a strong jaw, it's even better.

No homo.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
skinny dudes rule....my x-girl told me skinny dudes tend to pack more heat :smugbiden:

one reason why I dropped her...it proved to me she has has been around the block so many times :pacspit:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:manny: I never heard this. bytches felt safe with me since im 6'4 240 ish and like how they felt pinned when fukking

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Exactly :rudy: And this is coming from a rail thin tall skinny dude

This thread is straight :duck: Some nikka in here said it's the thin, social outcast/ mysterious nikka that gets all the puss :dead: I know this is a lie because I fit that description and I an't got p*ssy coming out the wazzoo and shyt :pachaha:

I've been told that I'm too skinny, too bony, "U need to put on weight" by women, They don't find that shyt attractive unless they fat themselves and I'm a fat bytch magnet, they love themselves a tall skinny nikka:huhldup:

I'm pretty damn skinny too and just under 5'11...not really "tall" but the only people who have had negative comments about my weight have been males. Females haven't really given a fukk....a few have hated on me being able to eat whatever the fukk I want without gaining shyt though :lolbron:

If you're shorter than 5'8 AND super thin then yeah you might have some problems with the ladies....hell, you might as well be a lady :pachaha: