I think most women prefer skinny dudes

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Women are ever so concerned about their own weight and appearances , do you think they want to feel bigger or on par with their boyfriend and people to notice it when they go out anywhere? I think a lot of guys view what women like or don't like in men, from how we judge women, when the fact is , women might date someone for all sorts of strange reasons that they don't even understand themselves. Besides which, I think a handsome face trumps any kind of male physique, you could have the body of arnold,or some hairless lean muscular slight effeminate pretty boy,but if you have a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp ,the handsome guy with a skinny fat, average joe body would get more notice.

But even then I wouldn't put a weeks wages on mr handsome , as women change their minds like the wind. And she could settle for a fat man because he makes her laugh or their star signs align or some stupid shyt.
:dead: :dead:

Realest post in the thread tho.

I'll go ahead and add my 2 cents. Personally, I think women prefer the ripped lean swimmer look. That shows women that you're in shape, athletic, and it's an appealing look to them. These are the guys I always see pulling the most chicks. I've seen too many dudes at gym/school who think bulking up is the key to getting girls, but they're usually the ones who don't get as much.

Outright skinny I think would get the least amount of action from girls, but I could be wrong.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
lean and tall..not to skinny
just moderate :manny: and you should eat

nba players
soccer players
myself

:manny:
No Diddy from my life I got the most quantity of women when I was Playing football and slim but had muscle. I got the best quality at Slighty Chubby. Women will say they like a big dude but they ass lying.