I think most women prefer skinny dudes

Daps
Girls could care less as long as you're good lookin and can talk right.

:myman: don't give these ugly nikkas too much hope though:whoa:...stay within your envelope:lolbron:

But I done had chicks tell me they like chubby dudes and fuked me and I'm ski....slim:youngsabo:

I think what they mean is they might like skinny on YOU in particular...for example,u seen skinny Raven Samone:snoop:if u never saw her chubby u wouldn't realize how weird she look now....if a woman met you scrawny and was attracted to you and the charms,you might start gettin swole and it looks goofy on YOU to her...same can happen in reverse id guess.

Or it might mean these bytches don't know wtf they want,id go with a little bit of both:pachaha:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:myman: don't give these ugly nikkas too much hope though:whoa:...stay within your envelope:lolbron:

But I done had chicks tell me they like chubby dudes and fuked me and I'm ski....slim:youngsabo:

I think what they mean is they might like skinny on YOU in particular...for example,u seen skinny Raven Samone:snoop:if u never saw her chubby u wouldn't realize how weird she look now....if a woman met you scrawny and was attracted to you and the charms,you might start gettin swole and it looks goofy on YOU to her...same can happen in reverse id guess.

Or it might mean these bytches don't know wtf they want,id go with a little bit of both:pachaha:
bytches have these visions in they head of what they want but when someone comes at them the right way...that all goes out the window.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Muscular
Skinny
Fat

In that order...confidence is also major as well. :yeshrug:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Skinny is fine, bony is not. I've had bony and... it was uncomfortable. I like to grip so if you have nothing to grip (outside of your dikk) it won't work.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:dahell::dahell: So if the white guy is bald, obese short it is all good?:comeon:

4v6bhtw.jpg
:lolbron: