I think most women prefer skinny dudes

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are ever so concerned about their own weight and appearances , do you think they want to feel bigger or on par with their boyfriend and people to notice it when they go out anywhere? I think a lot of guys view what women like or don't like in men, from how we judge women, when the fact is , women might date someone for all sorts of strange reasons that they don't even understand themselves. Besides which, I think a handsome face trumps any kind of male physique, you could have the body of arnold,or some hairless lean muscular slight effeminate pretty boy,but if you have a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp ,the handsome guy with a skinny fat, average joe body would get more notice.

But even then I wouldn't put a weeks wages on mr handsome , as women change their minds like the wind. And she could settle for a fat man because he makes her laugh or their star signs align or some stupid shyt.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Women are ever so concerned about their own weight and appearances , do you think they want to feel bigger or on par with their boyfriend and people to notice it when they go out anywhere? I think a lot of guys view what women like or don't like in men, from how we judge women, when the fact is , women might date someone for all sorts of strange reasons that they don't even understand themselves. Besides which, I think a handsome face trumps any kind of male physique, you could have the body of arnold,or some hairless lean muscular slight effeminate pretty boy,but if you have a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp ,the handsome guy with a skinny fat, average joe body would get more notice.

But even then I wouldn't put a weeks wages on mr handsome , as women change their minds like the wind. And she could settle for a fat man because he makes her laugh or their star signs align or some stupid shyt.

This is very true. This girl I know used to only fukk with slim black dudes, now her current bf is some white, punk rock looking dude.

Confidence has a lot to do with it has well.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

So true. :russ::wow::snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women only like guys who are over 6'3 and built like a model. Sucks for us shorter skinny guys. :sadcam: We get no play out chea'.

:troll:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
At this point men will come in and disagree with the OP and say how he's all wrong and that women actually prefer guys that are built like his body type.

Women will creep the thread but won't actually respond until the later stages because they don't actually know what type of man they want and are looking for other female inputs because they are incapable of thinking for themselves.
:beli:

Basically because money, "swag" and power trumps all that other shyt.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
The concept of this thread is :laugh: when thinking about it.

random guy to a skinny breh: "Hey breh, how'd you get shaped like a stick figure? I want my ribs touching like yours breh:ohhh:."

I'm sorry, but I've never heard another man ask another dude that, but it's nothing out of the ordinary for another guy to ask a dude how'd they get muscular, and we all know that majority of the guys work out for the aesthetics and everything that comes with it.

Exactly :rudy: And this is coming from a rail thin tall skinny dude

This thread is straight :duck: Some nikka in here said it's the thin, social outcast/ mysterious nikka that gets all the puss :dead: I know this is a lie because I fit that description and I an't got p*ssy coming out the wazzoo and shyt :pachaha:

I've been told that I'm too skinny, too bony, "U need to put on weight" by women, They don't find that shyt attractive unless they fat themselves and I'm a fat bytch magnet, they love themselves a tall skinny nikka:huhldup:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Women like lean guys, not outright skinny guys. Something that lends itself to have women believe that you are still spry, athletic, healthy, and active, but not emaciated like some greasy teenager. I've also found that the older I get, women tend to prefer more muscular, built guys. Something about that kind of build suggests masculinity and maturity, and obviously women are going to be drawn to that.

I'm built as fukk, yo.
This.

I'm scrawny though :sadcam: