I think most women prefer skinny dudes

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:
At this point men will come in and disagree with the OP and say how he's all wrong and that women actually prefer guys that are built like his body type.

Women will creep the thread but won't actually respond until the later stages because they don't actually know what type of man they want and are looking for other female inputs because they are incapable of thinking for themselves.
:beli:
:wow:

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
As long as a dude can provide good pipe game and good cashflow the body type doesn't matter too much. Just don't have your ribs showing or your belly hanging past your toes

ridge

Daps
Nah from what I've hear obese men can't perform well in the bedroom, most women only go to them out of desperation.
Even fat women don't like fat men:heh:
lol im just fukking around

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
it's always the dudes who don't get p*ssy sitting around pondering what women like. when i go outside i see all types of dudes with bytches fat, skinny, tall, muscular, even dusty broke looking dudes have something.

dudes that don't get p*ssy try to say who they think don't get p*ssy. fukk outta here :bryan:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
In my experience, the older girls get the more they like muscles. So females will like the thin build when they're in their early 20's. They won't really start liking big muscles until their mid 20's and up. By the time they're in their 30's, they love it.

But ultimately your mouth piece, confidence, and social standing are much more important than your build.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
At this point men will come in and disagree with the OP and say how he's all wrong and that women actually prefer guys that are built like his body type.

Women will creep the thread but won't actually respond until the later stages because they don't actually know what type of man they want and are looking for other female inputs because they are incapable of thinking for themselves.
:beli:
/ Thread

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Just saying, women always seem fascinated by my skinny-ness. Now that I think about it, it's probably the number one factor in me getting laid.

All that working out and getting buff shyt is starting seem pointless especially when skinny nikkas get the most action.

Stop lyin to yourself and go hit some goddamn weights.