I think its time this CRAKKKER GPBear gets the fukk outta here.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Just put me on ignore, you fukking dumbass. Problem solved :heh:

Telling y'all your hatred of women is a delusional obsession has y'all in your feelings :mjlol:

@bolded, yeah i'm really afraid of some online tough guy with gay cartoon characters as his avatar, youre soft as baby shyt :dead:
Look at you getting pissed cuz people see through your disingenuous pandering bs :mjlol:
Youre on this forum for two reasons
1. You get off on running your cocksucker to blacks anonymously
2. You have a fetish for black women and pander for brownie points
But dont play yourself ofay, you closet racist crakkkers are all the same. You get combative as fukk and bold online when you know damn well you aint bussin a grape in person, fukking cornball. :umad:
I bet youre saying all sorts of ******s right now :mjpls::umad: Genetically recessive pile of bird shyt. On some real, if you really feeling bold, you can stop thru the 937 if youre ever in OH and you can see if Im soft as baby shyt in person:sas2:
Find something out:sas1: Been laying crakkkers out :sas1:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So now that @GPBear has made his presence known in this thread?? Where's @ReadOneBookAWeek and @killacal to get at the white boy with the same level of vitriol and insults they had for me. Kind of looking mad crazy that that white boy didn't insult me at all. But the actual fake black identyist came through immediately with the insults and name calling....hmmm

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
@GPBear you a tunnel breh what
full
you got going on over here in this subforum that every is calling you out???:scusthov:
I should have known you were a CAC when you didn't take my advice in the beat tourney and look what happened :martin:
Damn that's what I'm saying. Didn't know he was wilding over here. I fukked with brehs beats. Is he really a cac ?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Not one person has posted anything egregious he's said.

I rather we keep him and ban all the Trumpset clowns, black or white.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not one person has posted anything egregious he's said.

I rather we keep him and ban all the Trumpset clowns, black or white.

Look at this pet ass nikka runnin in here to defend this cac fakkit :scust:

Read the fukkin thread and ppl are telling you what’s the deal with that clown, wtf aren’t you understanding here...:whatdafukk:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Look at this pet ass nikka runnin in here to defend this cac fakkit :scust:

Read the fukkin thread and ppl are telling you what’s the deal with that clown, wtf aren’t you understanding here...:whatdafukk:
Do you or anyone else mind pulling up some quotes? I usually like to have a reason before I dog someone out.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Ah shyt, I never seen him post anything outlandish though. You got my pm btw ?
Hell me either but I don't mess with this subforum much anyway :scusthov:I had some issues over here in the past my damn self :mjcry:
and yeah I got your pm. We about to get it started in a couple of hours :myman:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Do you or anyone else mind pulling up some quotes? I usually like to have a reason before I dog someone out.

nikka I’m not playin detective Tracy to prove some shyt to you...

Multiple people have told you that he injects himself into topics that he has no business discussing here, wouldn’t dare dicuss or talk to black about in real life, and has the never to be a self righteous entitlement pandering faq at that.

Nobody really gives a fukk about the cacs who come in, stay out the way and do them because ppl already know we can’t have a space to ourselves...he’s not one of them types.

Either way you can believe what you want to believe but save the dikk riding, he don’t need your help...

killacal

Banned
Daps
So now that @GPBear has made his presence known in this thread?? Where's @ReadOneBookAWeek and @killacal to get at the white boy with the same level of vitriol and insults they had for me. Kind of looking mad crazy that that white boy didn't insult me at all. But the actual fake black identyist came through immediately with the insults and name calling....hmmm
No one is going back and forth with u ****:mjlol:

You've been in this thread writing essays all day:hhh:

Don't you have multiple make believe b*stard children to be looking after?:mjgrin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No one is going back and forth with u ****:mjlol:

You've been in this thread writing essays all day:hhh:

Don't you have multiple make believe b*stard children to be looking after?:mjgrin:
Really, really?? That's your retort?? You cant even come up with nothing to say . :laff::laff:..where's the proof and facts. It's been 4 hrs now...stoppp, looking like a whole lame right now. But you had so much to say earlier....where's the receipts...lol.thought you are a Killa, b.
:comeon:stop embarrassing yourself. It's not working. Your comedy to me right now. You fronted and played yourself, now you can only save face with the personal insults. Ok, cac..you can go away now. You have enough material to jerkoff to tonight...I know these threads with me are an aphrodisiac to your type bc that's the only purpose it serves. Every time I comment , you bust one, sick fuk.

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Really, really?? That's your retort?? You cant even come up with nothing to say . :laff::laff:..where's the proof and facts. It's been 4 hrs now...stoppp, looking like a whole lame right now. But you had so much to say earlier....where's the receipts...lol.
:comeon:stop embarrassing yourself. It's not working.
I'd say you're mentally unraveling my froggy friend:lolbron:

Go make some cereal for ur fake ass kids u dumb bytch:umad: