I think its time this CRAKKKER GPBear gets the fukk outta here.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I mean all the way the fukk outta here :camby:
All this fakkit crakker does on here is snoop into black conversation spaces and get out of pocket. Like we will be discussing topics exclusive to black folk and here he comes in popping off as if he has a say in the matter to begin with:mjpls:
These cacs who dont know how to stay in their lane dont need to be on here. Motherfukkers are invasive and wild disrespectful, not to mention dangerous because who knows who theyre relaying what to and what their intentions actually are:mjpls:
Howard Dean is a prime example of cacs not staying in their lane, invading black convo to be bold and out of line:mjpls:
@GPBear kill yourself you cum colored slack jawed fakkit. I hope your c*nt mother dies of syphillis and skin cancer and your thumbdikk father shoots up a menards then himself.

Your screen name is wild homo :Harlem:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
6GsoMxW.gif

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I've been labeled alt right multiple times despite me being the only nikka on this board with video evidence of a real life crakkka and police confrontation, where said nazi tattoo crakkka ran and hid behind his fellow pigskin...in another nikka's country...on another nikka's block, while the "LOCAL BLACK POPULATION" stood agape and in confusion at cac with swastikas on arm.
Why?
I'm not a feminist and I don't believe in intersectionality <<<
Everything progressive isn't for me. My cousin is a democratic senator, brehs....I know how the game works and I also know how these lames work.
He's another one pandering to the women in here, and he's a stereotypical portland white hiding under the auspices of "progress".
Another hidden Cassandra Fairbanks waiting to flip. Trying waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard to be an "ally".
:mjpls:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Look at you getting pissed cuz people see through your disingenuous pandering bs :mjlol:
Youre on this forum for two reasons
1. You get off on running your cocksucker to blacks anonymously
2. You have a fetish for black women and pander for brownie points
But dont play yourself ofay, you closet racist crakkkers are all the same. You get combative as fukk and bold online when you know damn well you aint bussin a grape in person, fukking cornball. :umad:
I bet youre saying all sorts of ******s right now :mjpls::umad: Genetically recessive pile of bird shyt. On some real, if you really feeling bold, you can stop thru the 937 if youre ever in OH and you can see if Im soft as baby shyt in person:sas2:
Find something out:sas1: Been laying crakkkers out :sas1:
I came to this forum for beats in the tunnel :heh: i used to do the weekly stones throw beat battles, but that message board closed and this was the only site with something comprable I could find.

Making allegations, find a receipt of me approaching a user like that in the DMs. I don’t even post in :dame: JBO.

fukk off :camby:

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
“Waaah GPBear keeps calling us insecure losers for making our bytch ass misogynistic posts :sadbron: we need to ban him to spare our fragile egos and have a safe space to continually make threads targeting single mothers we find on social media.”

:umad:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Nvm, youre a cac. This is that sea lioning bullshyt that cacs typically pull:camby:
The Trumpset thing triggered you right? :camby:

Are you a Trump supporter?
I'm not a cac. I'm black.

@Barnett114 and @Houston911 @FireDwaneCasey
If we are still allowed to ban bet I'm willing to prove I'm black.

Only stipulation is that the prospective ban also goes for @Indiglow Meta (R$G) and @Nicole0416

:camby:

nikka I’m not playin detective Tracy to prove some shyt to you...

Multiple people have told you that he injects himself into topics that he has no business discussing here, wouldn’t dare dicuss or talk to black about in real life, and has the never to be a self righteous entitlement pandering faq at that.

Nobody really gives a fukk about the cacs who come in, stay out the way and do them because ppl already know we can’t have a space to ourselves...he’s not one of them types.

Either way you can believe what you want to believe but save the dikk riding, he don’t need your help...

Not dikk riding, I'm asking for evidence. Usually when exposal threads are involved quotes are pulled up.

I dont like @GPBear or any of the other male feminists (who I've argued with many times) and their often times garbage takes but that doesn't mean they should be banned.

If anything, my request would be helping your side of the argument, if you can pull evidence of @GPBear egregious posts then you can get him at the minimum bushed.
:gucci:

But that would require you to actually think about the situation. My bad.:camby:

Daps
Reppin
The Trumpset thing triggered you right? :camby:

Are you a Trump supporter?
I'm not a cac. I'm black.

@Barnett114 and @Houston911
If we are still allowed to ban bet I'm willing to prove I'm black.

Only stipulation is that the prospective ban also goes for @Indiglow Meta (R$G) and @Nicole0416

Not dikk riding, I'm asking for evidence. Usually when exposal threads are involved quotes are pulled up.

I dont like @GPBear or any of the other male feminists (who I've argued with many times) and their often times garbage takes but that doesn't mean they should be banned.

If anything, my request would be helping your side of the argument, if you can pull evidence of @GPBear egregious posts then you can get him at the minimum bushed.
:gucci:

But that would require you to actually think about the situation. My bad.:camby:
p*ssy what's popping I never called you white but I will call you a bytch
p*ssy don't quote me, I don't know you and we never interacted.
PUT BAN BETS IN EVENT STAFF.

Daps
Reppin
“Waaah GPBear keeps calling us insecure losers for making our bytch ass misogynistic posts :sadbron: we need to ban him to spare our fragile egos and have a safe space to continually make threads targeting single mothers we find on social media.”

:umad:
"fragile male ego" * :usure:
"misogynistic" * :usure:
"safe space"*
"targeting single mothers"*:umad:wasn't me, but I've created a single mother before :russ: Her body, her choice! :troll: (facts tho)
bytch ass? Isn't bytch an insult toward women? Why is being like a woman an insult to you? Isn't a bytch a good thing? Don't y'all call each other that when you achieve something?
What other buzzword are you going to use from the FEMINIST SHAMING TACTIC PLAYBOOK?

Charge of Misogyny (Code Black)

Discussion: The target is accused of displaying some form of unwarranted malice to a particular woman or to women in general. Examples:

• “You misogynist creep!”:damn:
  • “Why do you hate women?”:damn:
  • “Do you love your mother?”
  • “You are insensitive to the plight of women.”:damn:
  • “You are mean-spirited.”
  • “You view women as doormats.”
  • You want to roll back the rights of women!!”:damn:
  • “You are going to make me cry.”
Response: One may ask the accuser how does a pro-black agenda become inherently anti-female (especially since feminists often claim that gains for men and women are “not a zero-sum game”). If the accuser is white, one may ask: "Why and how is your business?" :jbhmm: One may also ask the accuser how do they account for women who agree with the target’s viewpoints. The Code Black shaming tactic often integrates the logical fallacies of “argumentum ad misericordiam” (viz., argumentation based on pity for women) and/or “argumentum in terrorem” (viz., arousing fear about what the target wants to do to women).

Charge of Hypersensitivity (Code Blue) – The Crybaby Charge

Discussion: The target is accused of being hysterical or exaggerating the problems of men (i.e., he is accused of playing “Chicken Little”). Examples:

• “Stop whining!”:smugfavre:
  • “Get over it!”
  • “Suck it up like a man!”
  • “You guys don’t have it as nearly as bad as us women!”
  • “You’re just afraid of losing your male privileges.”:smugfavre:
  • “Your fragile male ego …”
  • “Wow! You guys need to get a grip!”
  • "Pull up your bootstraps and get money"
  • "Black women are doing better, it's time for BLACK MEN to get up off their lazy asses. We've been carrying you." :smugfavre:
Response: One who uses the Code Blue shaming tactic reveals a callous indifference to the humanity of black men. It may be constructive to confront such an accuser and ask if a certain problem black men face needs to be addressed or not (“yes” or “no”), however small it may be seem to be. Ask the accuser to cite and prove what metrics black men have advantages in society wise, regarding QUALITY OF LIFE, in comparison to other demographics. Ask the accuser if they know about bi-directional IPV stats in the black community. If the accuser answers in the negative, it may constructive to ask why any man should care about the accuser’s welfare since the favor will obviously not be returned. If the accuser claims to be unable to do anything about the said problem, one can ask the accuser why an attack is necessary against those who are doing something about it. If the accuser is white, ask them why they're trying to have this conversation with you.

:mjgrin:
I got you.