I think its time this CRAKKKER GPBear gets the fukk outta here.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
More then likely he is not reporting to anybody. Those who are reporting ain't saying shyt.
They work in teams.
Some are here to spy, others to incite, others to slide, and some are here monitoring their progress.
Not to mention all the upset white rap fans from ktt, genius, ughh, pol, boxden, city-data, redditors, kiwifarms, chimpout, sf, LSA chicks, somali trolls, and thehoodup.com cops, and others who come here for fukkery, info, or operations.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
S

Sit yo dumb ass down before i catch you in traffic frogger:mjlol:
You're probably white you're damn self. "frogger"?? .. you sound cac as hell. You're the one sounding froggy as shyt. if you don't get the fuk out of my face with this. The only traffic you see is from cramming all those dycks in your mouth at the same time and being another "breh" running trains on that white coli ho in here. That @biscuitsnbangers bytch called you all types of names, and as a black man, you didn't say shyt to her in that one thread. You sat back like a weak ass pandering c00n bytch and let her talk out the side of her cac mouth. I'm actually the one that called her out for talking slick and saying racially derogatory comments to you and others in here, you ungrateful fuk. But you back down to that ho and make random insults at me. Pathetic. All this energy for me, yet it's the cacs, femitrolls and c00ns, that are the habitual line steppers and problematic race baiters. There's a coorelation, sounds like my being vocal about the cacs has some feeling a type of way, trying to make this about me..
:mjpls::jbhmm:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
You're probably white you're damn self. "frogger"?? .. you sound cac as hell. You're the one sounding froggy as shyt. if you don't get the fuk out of my face with this. The only traffic you see is from cramming all those dycks in your mouth at the same time and being another "breh" running trains on that white coli ho in here. That @biscuitsnbangers bytch called you all types of names, and as a black man, you didn't say shyt to her in that one thread. You sat back like a weak ass pandering c00n bytch and let her talk out the side of her cac mouth. I'm actually the one that called her out for talking slick and saying racially derogatory comments to you and others in here, you ungrateful fuk. But you back down to that ho and make random insults at me. Pathetic. All this energy for me, yet it's the cacs, femitrolls and c00ns, that are the habitual line steppers and problematic race baiters. There's a coorelation, sounds like my being vocal about them has some feeling a type of way, trying to make this about me..
:mjpls::jbhmm:
:ohhh:

killacal

Banned
Daps
You're probably white you're damn self. "frogger"?? .. you sound cac as hell. You're the one sounding froggy as shyt. if you don't get the fuk out of my face with this. The only traffic you see is from cramming all those dycks in your mouth at the same time and being another "breh" running trains on that white coli ho in here. That @biscuitsnbangers bytch called you all types of names, and as a black man, you didn't say shyt to her in that one thread. I'm actually the one that called her for talking slick and saying racially derogatory comments to you, you ungrateful fuk. All this energy for me, yet it's the cacs, femitrolls and c00ns, that are the habitual line steppers and problematic race baiters.
A fakkit is appealing to my emotions:gucci:

I need to purify myself in the depths of lake minnetonka :scust:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:usure: Nothing is coincidental.. trust. every time there's a thread about Sccitt, GP, Biscuits, MikeyC.. notice all the @ing and mentions that have nothing to do with the cac subjects at hand or the random insults/name calling at actual black posters. Cac code of deflection, never fails- it's either to get the thread derailed or to divert the attention from the whites..shyt is textbook at this point. Definite pattern.
:cape::mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@GPBear
Are you actually white?
:dahell:you've been on here since 2014 and can't tell a cac from a black poster. :what: You can tell a white poster by how they post, what they post about and how inciteful/divisive they are; there's all these terms they have in common "alt-right, leftist, liberal, Nazi, racist.. ", there's a reason for that.

Daps
Reppin
Why are black people arguing in a post about a white jewish male?
Just like: Why are prominent black men in the media arguing over platforms controlled by white, jewish men?
:jbhmm::mjpls:
How did the energy get redirected from a white, jewish male to a Black Woman?
Are we the same folks criticizing SwoleBucks™ aka Ms. TerryCloth for doing the same thing with Black Men?
:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A fakkit is appealing to my emotions:gucci:

I need to purify myself in the depths of lake minnetonka :scust:
:gucci:Dafuq is Lake Minnewho?? fuk are you referencing?? what??:comeon: Why are you making this about you? funny how you don't deny it though, that you let the white girl demean you as a black man, but yet you feel the need to speak on "faggitry" and you know exactly what thread I'm referring to, where you let that white girl emasculate you with her commentary and never said shyt. I only recall it bc most black men or women who see her posts of that nature, don't let that shyt ride but you did, multiple times. :sas2:
I dont fuk with you or give a fuk how you feel personally, who the fuk are you?:what:When I speak, it's on behalf of the race and my value system against white people, their talking points and terminology, about how they feel empowered to get away with their activities. Keep talking tho, you mention and seem more emotional about me than the cac racist troll who is the topic of the thread. interesting, it's starting to become clear what the plot is about.

"Killa" cal huh?? oh puhllleaseee, you're not killing nothing, letting nothing die.

Last edited:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
I know @GPBear is white but I don't remember him saying anything that extreme or maybe I missed something.

He doesn't say anything extreme, but he does need to stay in his lane. Anytime someone posts doesn't align with leftist thinking he'll accuse someone of being alt-right or something.

killacal

Banned
Daps
:gucci:Dafuq is Lake Minnewho?? fuk are you referencing?? what??:comeon: Why are you making this about you? funny how you don't deny it though, that you let the white girl demean you as a black man, but yet you feel the need to speak on "faggitry" and you know exactly what thread I'm referring to where you let that white girl emasculate you and never said shyt. :sas2: I dont fuk with you or give a fuk how you feel personally, who the fuk are you?:what:When I speak, it's on behalf of the race and my value system against white people, their talking points and terminology, about how they feel empowered to get away with their activities. Keep talking tho, you mention and seem more emotional about me than the cac racist troll who is the topic of the thread. interesting, it's starting to become clear what the plot is about.
Im known for going at fake peoples throats :ahh:
I made that white bytch want to kill herself :mjlit:

Check my profile comments she left me if u think I'm lying:mjlol:

Now that those:duck:are done... you're still **** nikka:umad:

Acting like you got kids and shyt:gucci:

You aren't a woman and don't have me fooled derrick.
Even the women on here are on to you:camby:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Im known for going at fake peoples throats :ahh:
I made that white bytch want to kill herself :mjlit:

Check my profile comments she left me if u think I'm lying:mjlol:

Now that those:duck:are done... you're still **** nikka:umad:

Acting like you got kids and shyt:gucci:

You aren't a woman and don't have me fooled derrick.
Even the women on here are on to you:camby:
Are you done?? Stop frauding... that white bytch was just on post talking mad shyt to you. Foh... you're the fraud. Oh, you're known huh?? That white girl was going to kill herself??? If she was that shook she wouldn't have said what she did and continue to come at black people in here the way that she does. How convenient tho.. that she's your fallback position. But a white man who routinely violates on here is the topic, yet I'm the issue that you speak of. When in actuality, I haven't been commenting on much of shyt in here lately.

and what women might that be??? you're bold enough to call me out and lie on me. Name names, you hyperprojecting faggit. Are you're referring to @Yinny ?? she actually inboxed me, real respectful to have a rational discussion and owned up to her part in that one incident and events leading up to, and I left shyt alone. Mutually agreeable. I don't come at her and same applies. I kept what she said private bc it was personal and I'm not the type to violate what's said in confidence with how she approached it bc she took accountability and I can respect her approach, and see it as adults that squashed their differences - woman to woman. But you didn't know that huh?? What other women, bc I have no issues with anyone woman in here, that's real, about black positivity and making contributing comments. I may not agree with every statement, but at the end of the day, real recognizes real. I have actually had a few convos with the actual verified women in here and I appreciate the input - negative and positive, and I let them know. So what women do you speak of???

But you seem to have a lot to say?? How the fuk are you telling me about me?? I don't owe you shyt, any explanation or any personal component of my life or aspects thereof. That's my business bytch. What you will NOT do AND NEVER do is bully or harass me into submission, ever. I do what I feel, to the level that I feel like doing. I know I'm not trying to game or do anything wrong, nothing else matters, you irrelevant fuk. You're entitled to your thoughts, I dont have to listen to shyt, unless you're my parents and I'm a damn grown ass adult, parent- mother myself, so even that has boundaries. You have so much to say though. You Prove it. No more talk, no more discussion.. post proof, facts and evidence that I'm not who I claim... I want you to. All that talk amounts to nothing.. I want to see what you have as FACTS. You got all that, post it up. Post up any lies, false statements, contradictions, facts about me and what I'm not, I want to see what you have verified about me. I'll wait... and if you continue to lie on me and talk reckless shyt, I will have your bytchmade azz violated and shut your shyt down real quick bc this is not going down like you think it is. I'm not the one. and if you think I'm fukkin playing, try me. fukk all this verbal confrontation. You're a Killa right?? Speak truth to power. End of discussion.

Last edited:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
shut the fuk up you retarded dumb fuk. same shyt all the damn time. weird ass homo, get the plug out your ass. always on some shyt. Been on here for a year plus now and you still want to run with some gossipy lies and false statements, no damn proof and no substance. Make a thread or leave me the fuk alone. No one is bothering you and I don't bother any one in here except to comment. weird ass 2012 faggit, always thinking about dyck on the brain, stop fukkin projecting with your own homo faq tendencies and stay on topic. That's a whole other issue that needs a thread - the obsession with tranny, homosexual perversions, images and faggit projection statements on here, acting all paranoid like someone got you on video, guzzling cum, weird as shyt- what's really good WITH YOU? you got caught up giving top, you male ho, and now you're in your feelings??? all these cacs on here and yet that's your aim??? fuk off.

:whoo: