I think its time this CRAKKKER GPBear gets the fukk outta here.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
@GPBear you a tunnel breh what
full
you got going on over here in this subforum that every is calling you out???:scusthov:
I should have known you were a CAC when you didn't take my advice in the beat tourney and look what happened :martin:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean all the way the fukk outta here :camby:
All this fakkit crakker does on here is snoop into black conversation spaces and get out of pocket. Like we will be discussing topics exclusive to black folk and here he comes in popping off as if he has a say in the matter to begin with:mjpls:
These cacs who dont know how to stay in their lane dont need to be on here. Motherfukkers are invasive and wild disrespectful, not to mention dangerous because who knows who theyre relaying what to and what their intentions actually are:mjpls:
Howard Dean is a prime example of cacs not staying in their lane, invading black convo to be bold and out of line:mjpls:
@GPBear kill yourself you cum colored slack jawed fakkit. I hope your c*nt mother dies of syphillis and skin cancer and your thumbdikk father shoots up a menards then himself.
More then likely he is not reporting to anybody. Those who are reporting ain't saying shyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@GPBear & the Sherri Shepherd clone @Nicole0416 devalue the forum with every post :umad:
fuk you bytch. ignore me and keep it the fuk moving. I call out all the cacs in here faggit; for like a year now. I have a problem with all of them infiltrating and being allowed cac passes. They've been a problem and crossing boundaries, being disrespectful. Just like the cac dapping you up.
You don't know me but I do know you like real funny with how you feel the need to deflect and mention me everytime a thread gets made about these cacs though. You did it on the MikeyC thread and now you're doing it here. But yet you never seem to have the same energy and insults for these white people...
:patrice:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nicole is ****

Gpbear is a white supremacist
shut the fuk up you retarded dumb fuk. same shyt all the damn time. weird ass homo, get the plug out your ass. always on some shyt. Been on here for a year plus now and you still want to run with some gossipy lies and false statements, no damn proof and no substance. Make a thread or leave me the fuk alone. No one is bothering you and I don't bother any one in here except to comment. weird ass 2012 faggit, always thinking about dyck on the brain, stop fukkin projecting with your own homo faq tendencies and stay on topic. That's a whole other issue that needs a thread - the obsession with tranny, homosexual perversions, images and faggit projection statements on here, acting all paranoid like someone got you on video, guzzling cum, weird as shyt- what's really good WITH YOU? you got caught up giving top, you male ho, and now you're in your feelings??? all these cacs on here and yet that's your aim??? fuk off.

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
S
shut the fuk up you retarded dumb fuk. same shyt all the damn time. weird ass homo, get the plug out your ass. always on some shyt. Been on here for a year plus now and you still want to run with some gossipy lies and false statements, no damn proof and no substance. Make a thread about or leave me the fuk alone. No one is bothering you and I don't bother any one in here except to comment.
Sit yo dumb ass down before i catch you in traffic frogger:mjlol: