I think its time this CRAKKKER GPBear gets the fukk outta here.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
“Waaah GPBear keeps calling us insecure losers for making our bytch ass misogynistic posts :sadbron: we need to ban him to spare our fragile egos and have a safe space to continually make threads targeting single mothers we find on social media.”

:umad:
Still waiting on my cash app reparations since you care so much fakkit

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Nah, you and @Nicole0416 dapped that post. Y'all think I'm white, y'all get that smoke. Don't back out now.:francis:

You know like a p*ssy.
:francis:
I dap what I feel like p*ssy fukk is you gonna do? :pachaha:Only checks I receive involve cash, lil nikka...RETURNED.
I can dap the damn moon, a post saying you a bytch or a cac, and whatever else tickles my fancy, you sensitive, delicate ass bytch. I even told you where to place the ban bet. I wage ban bets against the whole HL and TLR at once, and I've redirected threads made to expose me multiple times. Ask that dikkwatching Bodybuilding.com troll @YBG613 how I put him on blast for exchanging male nudes on a bodybuilding site with a group of men.
It ain't gonna be no bans, but your inboxes can be on blast...your activities on other boards can be up for grabs, too. Make a move by quoting me again.
:mjlit:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I dap what I feel like p*ssy fukk is you gonna do? :pachaha:Only checks I receive involve cash, lil nikka...RETURNED.
I can dap the damn moon, a post saying you a bytch or a cac, and whatever else tickles my fancy, you sensitive, delicate ass bytch. I even told you where to place the ban bet. I wage ban bets against the whole HL and TLR at once, and I've redirected threads made to expose me multiple times. Ask that dikkwatching Bodybuilding.com troll @YBG613 how I put him on blast for exchanging male nudes on a bodybuilding site with a group of men.
It ain't gonna be no bans, but your inboxes can be on blast...your activities on other boards can be up for grabs, too. Make a move by quoting me again.
:mjlit:
Are you in on the ban bet or not?
Or are you gonna back down?:francis:

Like a p*ssy?:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Are you in on the ban bet or not?
Or are you gonna back down?:francis:

Like a p*ssy?:francis:
I'm in on HEATING and TREATING your GOOFASS as soon as you upload a picture, that's what I'm in on. I can't wait.
:mjgrin:
Don't try and hype it up and say "like a p*ssy"
BOY YOU p*ssy and you from a white neighborhood. shyt seeps out through your typing. That's why people mistake you for white. Ain't you a born and raised canada-black? The rest of em don't act like you, you must be their version of a carlton.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Look at this pet ass nikka runnin in here

Only stipulation is that the prospective ban also goes for @Indiglow Meta (R$G) and @Nicole0416
Dap what the fuk i want and whatever I agree with. Don't mention me, I don't know you , Dont put my name in shyt. Not doing whatever that ban bet shyt is, I don't know what that is and don't involve me in it. I don't know you, fuk off. Whether you are an actual cac or have a cac-aligned mentality, or use cac supporting points , you're a cac. Who the fuk are you? Leave my damn name out , if I wanted to convo with you directly I would have. Fuk is yoir issue with us. Fuk off yo.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Low key alot of cacs on here shyt on black men to simp black women :mjpls:

Its been proven to work, sad to say. Why else you have so many bedwench black women giving nudes to CAC dudes that show them a *tiny* portion of respect, but black men been giving those black women respect and get shytted on? Too many times, and this thread is about a white poster

Get rid of the white poster who be apying on us, and rid the Coli from anti black posters.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
TLRepublicans keep making posts about me :mjlol:Same fukking losers keep showing up too, they're mad that I negged them and shyt. If my comments calling y'all losers for constantly shytting on women piss you off this much, y'all are more insecure than I thought :russ:

Nodody's going to ban me just because you keep making angry ass posts, dumbasses.

I show up on like page 30, like this thread is four pages of example, y'all just go off on your insane little echo chamber tangents and rally yourselves into these demented frenzies. You should be more worried about the women hating fukking weirdos that show up in every thread immediately to voice their batshyt insane opinions on gender.

fukk you. I've repeatedly stated how white supremacist fascists are/have been/continue to be the major enemy of any rational, critical thinking, politically-oriented human being on earth.

Meanwhile, you consistently make posts that sound like an alt-right reddit troll who never got dates in highschool.

Hey fake militant who spent the last 5 years posting videos about he doesn't date black women, now wants everyone to believe you're a pan-africanest

Maybe you should stop tagging the site mods, and start tagging an optometrist, you iguana-eyed motherfukker.

:huhldup:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
The Trumpset thing triggered you right? :camby:

Are you a Trump supporter?
I'm not a cac. I'm black.

@Barnett114 and @Houston911 @FireDwaneCasey
If we are still allowed to ban bet I'm willing to prove I'm black.

Only stipulation is that the prospective ban also goes for @Indiglow Meta (R$G) and @Nicole0416

:camby:

Not dikk riding, I'm asking for evidence. Usually when exposal threads are involved quotes are pulled up.

I dont like @GPBear or any of the other male feminists (who I've argued with many times) and their often times garbage takes but that doesn't mean they should be banned.

If anything, my request would be helping your side of the argument, if you can pull evidence of @GPBear egregious posts then you can get him at the minimum bushed.
:gucci:

But that would require you to actually think about the situation. My bad.:camby:
Shut up you white dikkriding fakkit

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lmaooooooo that nikka finally got an acct that didnt get banned on sight? :pachaha: :mjlol:
Notice how that troll faggit @killacal didn't dap or respond to no one else's comment on the subject of the thread but he daps this subliminal chatty gossipy shyt where this dumb fuk is too much of a fukkin coward to name names, and he has "godblessyou" as his username. Demonic . Day later and that bytch has yet to provide any facts or proof and said nothing to the white who responded to the thread but he's such a proponent of keeping "foot on necks" .. woooow. These trolls, whites, and agents are dumb as fuk. No one pulled their own cards before?? Seems to me their primary method is to harass/bandwagon bully people off the site through tactics or force people into a position to get banned.

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Notice how that troll faggit @killacal didn't dap or respond to no one else's comment on the subject of the thread but he daps this subliminal chatty gossipy shyt where this dumb fuk is too much of a fukkin coward to name names, and he has "godblessyou" as his username. Demonic . Day later and that bytch has yet to provide any facts or proof and said nothing to the white who responded to the thread but he's such a proponent of keeping "foot on necks" .. woooow. These trolls, whites, and agents are dumb as fuk. No one pulled their own cards before?? Seems to me their primary method is to harass/bandwagon bully people off the site through tactics or force people into a position to get banned.
nikka took too much estrogen this morning:mjlol:
fukking iq lower than your t cell count:skip:

@Wild self how thirsty are you to side with **** my nikka... you're 2012 too, demonic :picard: