I think its time this CRAKKKER GPBear gets the fukk outta here.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
He doesn't say anything extreme, but he does need to stay in his lane. Anytime someone posts doesn't align with leftist thinking he'll accuse someone of being alt-right or something.

Maybe but other posters do that too, hell I may be guilty of it myself sometimes. Don't get wrong, we have a lot of agents and alt-right agitators and I understand him not being Black, he can't have a true fundamental understanding of Black issues. But I have never heard him say anything overtly racist as far as I can tell, and being on this forum we have a wide range of views and perspectives and I think should state his opinion so long as he stays respectful.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Maybe but other posters do that too, hell I may be guilty of it myself sometimes. Don't get wrong, we have a lot of agents and alt-right agitators and I understand him not being Black, he can't have a true fundamental understanding of Black issues. But I have never heard him say anything overtly racist as far as I can tell, and being on this forum we have a wide range of views and perspectives and I think should state his opinion so long as he stays respectful.
That's the thing. No one has posted evidence of anything racist or outlandish from him.
I'm not caping for him, he's white he has 99% of the rest of the internet catered to him, I'm just wondering.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
fuk you bytch. ignore me and keep it the fuk moving. I call out all the cacs in here faggit; for like a year now. I have a problem with all of them infiltrating and being allowed cac passes. They've been a problem and crossing boundaries, being disrespectful. Just like the cac dapping you up.
You don't know me but I do know you like real funny with how you feel the need to deflect and mention me everytime a thread gets made about these cacs though. You did it on the MikeyC thread and now you're doing it here. But yet you never seem to have the same energy and insults for these white people...
:patrice:

Damn. This bytch just can't keep my name out of her mouth. :gucci:

Every thread she's in, she's gotta mention my name. She's obsessed with me. :gucci:

fukk wrong with you, weirdo?:kblackscust:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I'm not a fan of him, but I have to be fair too. I've never seen any post of his come off racist or remotely sympathetic to right wing leanings. In fact my issues with him boil down to his leftist views. Like I said I'm not a fan of dude, but he's not breaking any rules on here. Every now and then I agree with him too. He's a passive aggressive fakket, but he's alright.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Clown always finds himself in black conversations adding his unwanted input and discussing what we should be doin..

Look fakkit since you so overly concerned about us, do black folks the best favor you possible could do and kill yourself :hhh:

That bein said, why menards have to catch a stray :gucci: they come in handy when home depot isn't close and you need lil bs for the job.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
TLRepublicans keep making posts about me :mjlol:Same fukking losers keep showing up too, they're mad that I negged them and shyt. If my comments calling y'all losers for constantly shytting on women piss you off this much, y'all are more insecure than I thought :russ:

Nodody's going to ban me just because you keep making angry ass posts, dumbasses.

I show up on like page 30, like this thread is four pages of example, y'all just go off on your insane little echo chamber tangents and rally yourselves into these demented frenzies. You should be more worried about the women hating fukking weirdos that show up in every thread immediately to voice their batshyt insane opinions on gender.

Nicole is ****

Gpbear is a white supremacist
fukk you. I've repeatedly stated how white supremacist fascists are/have been/continue to be the major enemy of any rational, critical thinking, politically-oriented human being on earth.

Meanwhile, you consistently make posts that sound like an alt-right reddit troll who never got dates in highschool.
We need to have a sitewide neg train on him @Brooklynzson @Houston911 @cook
Hey fake militant who spent the last 5 years posting videos about he doesn't date black women, now wants everyone to believe you're a pan-africanest

Maybe you should stop tagging the site mods, and start tagging an optometrist, you iguana-eyed motherfukker.

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
TLRepublicans keep making posts about me :mjlol:If my comments calling y'all losers for constantly shytting on women piss you off this much, y'all are more insecure than I thought :russ:

Nodody's going to ban me just because you keep making angry ass posts, dumbasses.

I show up on like page 30, like this thread is four pages of example, y'all just go off on your insane little echo chamber tangents and rally yourselves into these demented frenzies. You should be more worried about the women hating fukking weirdos that show up in every thread immediately to voice their batshyt insane opinions on gender.
Heres the thing though, you shouldnt even be having an opinion on black matters:gucci:
If you stayed in your lane and kept your mouth shut on matters that dont concern you, thered be no problems:manny:
Instead, you choose to invade black conversation spaces with your unsolicited, pandering bullshyt, being defiant and combative to boot:gucci:
You just wanna pop off at black folks on the web and get by with it being internet bold cuz you know damn well if you butted in black matters IRL, youd get bytchslapped and sent in your way. You crakkkers feel entitled to everything, even a place in black discussions. Thats the problem with you white folks, you dont know how to mind your own and wonder why yall end up in deep shyt with brehs. Id love to see you have this same energy online popping off to brehs just so you can get your fukking inbred mongrel fronts kicked out fakkit:pacspit:
Id love to stomp your fukking head in. Got nerve to bytch about whats posted in TLR...no one asked you to come here in the first place bytch:gucci: Youre not welcome nor wanted here. You honkies need to realize that everything isnt for you.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Heres the thing though, you shouldnt even be having an opinion on black matters:gucci:
If you stayed in your lane and kept your mouth shut on matters that dont concern you, thered be no problems:manny:
Instead, you choose to invade black conversation spaces with your unsolicited, pandering bullshyt, being defiant and combative to boot:gucci:
You just wanna pop off at black folks on the web and get by with it being internet bold cuz you know damn well if you butted in black matters IRL, youd get bytchslapped and sent in your way. You crakkkers feel entitled to everything, even a place in black discussions. Thats the problem with you white folks, you dont know how to mind your own and wonder why yall end up in deep shyt with brehs. Id love to see you have this same energy online popping off to brehs just so you can get your fukking inbred mongrel fronts kicked out fakkit:pacspit:
Id love to stomp your fukking head in. Got nerve to bytch about whats posted in TLR...no one asked you to come here in the first place bytch:gucci: Youre not welcome nor wanted here. You honkies need to realize that everything isnt for you.
Just put me on ignore, you fukking dumbass. Problem solved :heh:

Telling y'all your hatred of women is a delusional obsession has y'all in your feelings :mjlol:

@bolded, yeah i'm really afraid of some online tough guy with gay cartoon characters as his avatar, youre soft as baby shyt :dead: