FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
American Gangbangers

301947-chief-keef.jpg

lil-jojo-chicago-murder.jpg

they ain't even the legit operation gangs. These are the "teenagers" nickle and diming. They give handguns in every Happy Meal in 'Murika.

gangstas.jpg

chief_keef_with_some_guns_.png

Screen-shot-2013-12-19-at-4.15.29-PM.png

Even your average whitebread redneck over here is strapped to the teeth along with all the children.
kidguns.jpg

UK Gangs
_55988047_hood2_getty.jpg

gangs_682x400_789720a.jpg

These nikkaz look like the goofy ass whyte kidz I use to play Yu-Gi-Oh cards with in middle school. :mjlol:

They go to the wrong part of NY and they will end up getting their shyt took.:camby:

Come on now...you can't just go and paste the pictures of gangs without guns and saying the city is so peachy.
People in UK witnessing the same crimes as down here.
Also, the baddest gangsters in America don't walk around with there booty showing.
They wore suits and ties and murdered multiple people--not pose with a gun for instagram.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
American Gangbangers

gangstas.jpg

@yo moms nikka posted a pic of dipset to prove how tough americans are :mjlol:

Like they ain't get kidnapped in London, you proved just how really p*ssy you are by posting a pics of a bunch of rappers thinking thats what a gangster/ tough guy is

yo moms

drunk
Daps

Like they ain't get kidnapped in London, you proved just how really p*ssy you are by posting a pics of a bunch of rappers thinking thats what a gangster/ tough guy is

these yanks are dumber than i thought :mjlol:

dipset? :laff:

i thought we went over this already :stopitslime:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
I hope non of you are adults. Bragging about gangs and guns is pathetic. My healthcare and the fact I live in a city ranked as 1 or 2 in quality of life is all I need.

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
London ain't really got guns like that nor a big gun culture. In fact it's only after drugs men from Jamaica emigrated there that guns started to increase. A good percentage of the guns being converted replicas :ehh:

But like with anywhere else you have to learn the environment before you can take over because each place has it's own rules.

You couldn't go to an environment like London and be on some Commando, John Rambo Charles Bronson shyt. :ufdup:

The place has millions more CCTV cameras than anywhere else and is a real big brother metropolis, you'd stick out like a sore thumb and swat would be knocking down your door within hours but I wish you luck :thumbsup:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Your ancestors would be so proud....the same ones who just half a century ago were being hung from trees like it was nothing, not seen as human beings and fought and died in the civil rights movement and other struggles so that some of their descendants today can boast about having more drugs, guns and gang life in their own communities. :smh:

But obviously a lot of these dudes like the OP and others literally have shyt for brains and I'm surprised they even have the capability to read, so that's probably too deep for them to comprehend.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Your ancestors would be so proud....the same ones who just half a century ago were being hung from trees like it was nothing, not seen as human beings and fought and died in the civil rights movement and other struggles so that some of their descendants today can boast about having more drugs, guns and gang life in their own communities. :smh:

But obviously a lot of these dudes like the OP and others literally have shyt for brains and I'm surprised they even have the capability to read, so that's probably too deep for them to comprehend.
You can meet me at the plaza hotel, I might get you a job :leostare:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard

Posted dispet forgetting they nearly robbed and clapped till they got saved then kidnapped forced to show love :russ:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

OP is some Ricky Martin looking Salsa dancing, lawnmower pushing maraca waving white latino tryna turn brothers on one another.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
this idiot keep bragging about miami, the land of palm trees and beaches :laff:. the same miami that wont do sh!t to a cac for killing there own...ironically he talkin about the cacs in London.

deal with the CACs in your own country/state before you talk tough about CACS miles away. Notice how I didnt even get to the africans, jamaicans and Arabs yet.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Man idk bruh I would stay I'd rather get shot than have a nikka stab me over there :lupe: