I think I'm gonna move to London to become a drug lord

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I gotta fly u out to miami and take u under my wing. You'll be using a shoe lace for a belt in no time :datazz:

:laugh:

What ju mean? I don't get it. I'll leave Miami broke? What ju trying to say?

He can just hire a chink from the ong bak movies as a goon and all these butterfly knife brit fags would fall back when they see that samurai champloo sword come out :jawalrus:

Last year some dude got Samurai'd out here. He got slain with a fukking Samurai sword. He was only 16 too. :smh:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

What ju mean? I don't get it. I'll leave Miami broke? What ju trying to say?

Last year some dude got Samurai'd out here. He got slain with a fukking Samurai sword. He was only 16 too. :smh:
It's a miami goon thing. We use shoe laces instead of belts :birdman:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

OK. Whenever I hear people using shoe laces instead of belts, its cause they're so broke, they can't even afford to buy a belt. But I've always wanted to go to Miami. I speak Spanish fluent, so I know I'd be able to get around :win:
Cool. I'll be more than happy to show u around, get u a little drunk, meet the thugs. You gon learn a lot that day :shaq:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The strongest guy on the coli is from UK, that says it all :jawalrus:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
American Gangbangers

301947-chief-keef.jpg

lil-jojo-chicago-murder.jpg

they ain't even the legit operation gangs. These are the "teenagers" nickle and diming. They give handguns in every Happy Meal in 'Murika.

gangstas.jpg

chief_keef_with_some_guns_.png

Screen-shot-2013-12-19-at-4.15.29-PM.png

Even your average whitebread redneck over here is strapped to the teeth along with all the children.
kidguns.jpg

UK Gangs
_55988047_hood2_getty.jpg

gangs_682x400_789720a.jpg

These nikkaz look like the goofy ass whyte kidz I use to play Yu-Gi-Oh cards with in middle school. :mjlol:

They go to the wrong part of NY and they will end up getting their shyt took.:camby:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why more Americans don't do this. How hard can it be to be a drug lord when white people don't know how to fight. They don't even have guns in London. If it were all about hands, the fact that I'm Dominican and raised in the US, I'm pretty much guaranteed atleast a 7 year run as the number one drug distribuor. It'll be nice to be at the head of the round table for a couple years :smugfavre:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:ufdup:

article-1132128-033B7EBA000005DC-928_468x279_popup.jpg

long-good-friday.jpg

ollie-gangster.jpg

144661-london-riots.jpg

guns2.jpg

[SPOILEROne particular detail stood out in the accounts of the shooting of Thusha Kamaleswaran, the five-year old girl left paralysed after being caught in the crossfire during a shoot-out between two drugs gangs in south London. It seems that the gunman, Nathaniel Grant, was using a “rented” gun. It makes the process sound as casual and routine as hiring a van. In some ways this is the most chilling aspect of this dreadful case. It is not supposed to be like this. Following the Dunblane and Hungerford massacres, Parliament enacted some of the toughest firearms legislation on the planet. The ban on handguns is so rigorous that the British shooting team has to train overseas for this summer’s Olympics. Yet a low-life like Grant is able to get hold of a rented gun with apparent ease. And this was not the first such incident. In 2008 Grant had been accused of shooting dead an 18-year-old student at a newsagent in similar circumstances but was acquitted because of a lack of evidence. He shot Thusha three months after his release from prison. The shocking CCTV images of the shooting leave one with the impression that armed gangs act with impunity in deprived parts of our cities. Yet official figures indicate that gun crime is falling. Last year’s figures show a hefty 19 per cent fall in gun crime offences in 2011, down from 7,749 offences in 2010 to 6,285 offences last year. That rather disguises the fact that there has been a sharp increase in gang-related violence, particularly in London. Earlier this year the Met announced it was re-vamping Operation Trident, which was set up to tackle gun crime in black communities, to take on the increasing number of street gangs in the capital. Too late for Thusha and her family.][/SPOILER]
deptford-teen-gang-.jpg

article_dd69dd4c4509e9bf_1351418644_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Definitely looks safe