I think I'm gonna move to London to become a drug lord

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't know why more Americans don't do this. How hard can it be to be a drug lord when white people don't know how to fight. They don't even have guns in London. If it were all about hands, the fact that I'm Dominican and raised in the US, I'm pretty much guaranteed atleast a 7 year run as the number one drug distribuor. It'll be nice to be at the head of the round table for a couple years :smugfavre:

Oh suuuuuure, you can just come over here and just take over like that and live like Scarface.

Please attempt it. PLEASE.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The armed response units are cop cars that are all red. So when you see them, you know they are all packing. shyt, even when there are demonstrations in central London you see cops that are all packing M16's and shyt. I can't really type right now, I'm drunk as fukk, but you get the jist.
Precisely.

Also, I remember the backlash when 9/11 happened and all those UK cops had to start strapping up and the public wasn't feeling that.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The armed response units are cop cars that are all red. So when you see them, you know they are all packing. shyt, even when there are demonstrations in central London you see cops that are all packing M16's and shyt. I can't really type right now, I'm drunk as fukk, but you get the jist.
Aren't u Hispanic? Why aren't u smuggling arms in there for big bucks? You're genetically superior to these tea sippin fruits

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Aren't u Hispanic? Why aren't u smuggling arms in there for big bucks? You're genetically superior to these tea sippin fruits

I can't even type right now, I'm so drunk. But I ain't even really Hispanic, I'm from Spain. Although Spain is the gateway for the rest of Europe when it comes to drugs. All the coke and all the hash comes through us 1st before it gets to the rest of Europe but things are different when it comes to the UK. The UK is really separete when it comes to all that. And I'm not even a gangster so I wouldn't know.