Daps
35mjmmg.jpg

this is the dude talkin all this tough sh!t
my nikka I know you hot as fukk in that sweater

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:dahell: How do you get down breh you sniff glue? You drink bleach? Or you eat paint chips? Because I refuse to believe anybody could be this naturally stupid, the fukk am I gonna do with your address you wasteman there's a whole Atlantic ocean separating us, I pray you already knew that :heh:

Challenging people 4000 miles away to come round for a fight thats realistic :stopitslime:
Plus you said I was good if I came to Allapattah I was looking forward to that shyt :wow:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
:dahell: How do you get down breh you sniff glue? You drink bleach? Or you eat paint chips? Because I refuse to believe anybody could be this naturally stupid, the fukk am I gonna do with your address you wasteman there's a whole Atlantic ocean separating us, I pray you already knew that :heh:

Challenging people 4000 miles away to come round for a fight thats realistic :stopitslime:
Plus you said I was good if I came to Allapattah I was looking forward to that shyt :wow:
aye... what's a wasteman? I keep hearing that shyt in your tv shows

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

Pfffffft oh man. Here I was thinking u were American :heh: run along Brit faq :umad:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Before you move to the Uk to become a drug lord lemme let you know Im on my job and ask are you on your job?