I think I'm gonna move to London to become a drug lord

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I can't even type right now, I'm so drunk. But I ain't even really Hispanic, I'm from Spain. Although Spain is the gateway for the rest of Europe when it comes to drugs. All the coke and all the hash comes through us 1st before it gets to the rest of Europe but things are different when it comes to the UK. The UK is really separete when it comes to all that. And I'm not even a gangster so I wouldn't know.
I gotta fly u out to miami and take u under my wing. You'll be using a shoe lace for a belt in no time :datazz:

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All yall talking about some fukking cops.. they are the least of this maggots problems.. think that the russians, arabs and africans gonna let him step all over their toes? hahaha okay breh.. they would chop him up and feed him to the dogs

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
All yall talking about some fukking cops.. they are the least of this maggots problems.. think that the russians, arabs and africans gonna let him step all over their toes? hahaha okay breh.. they would chop him up and feed him to the dogs
:childplease: mothafukka I live in DADE COUNTY. Russians, Arabs, and Africans ain't got SH!T on Lil Buddha and Pop from 62nd and 8th ave :aicmon:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: mothafukka I live in DADE COUNTY. Russians, Arabs, and Africans ain't got SH!T on Lil Buddha and Pop from 62nd and 8th ave :aicmon:
Same Dade County where CACs can kill ya'll, beat the charge, then go on victory tour?:stopitslime:

That Florida shyt don't mean anything until ya'll handle your backyard :camby:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Same Dade County where CACs can kill ya'll, beat the charge, then go on victory tour?:stopitslime:

That Florida shyt don't mean anything until ya'll handle your backyard :camby:
That didn't happen in dade county u stupid little fruit

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I don't know why more Americans don't do this. How hard can it be to be a drug lord when white people don't know how to fight. They don't even have guns in London. If it were all about hands, the fact that I'm Dominican and raised in the US, I'm pretty much guaranteed atleast a 7 year run as the number one drug distribuor. It'll be nice to be at the head of the round table for a couple years :smugfavre:
I hope you saw that video where 6 people jumped out a car with masks and long ass machetes that looked like swords to hack up some people they didnt like

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
You still buy the Hollywood version of London with white people in top hats drinking tea and crumpets and looking positively delightful?:russ:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I hope you saw that video where 6 people jumped out a car with masks and long ass machetes that looked like swords to hack up some people they didnt like

He can just hire a chink from the ong bak movies as a goon and all these butterfly knife brit fags would fall back when they see that samurai champloo sword come out :jawalrus:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I'm from a fukking third world country. I've walk to go get butter and seen machete fights in the streets :stopitslime:
These nikkas keep flexin all these knife crimes :laff: :laff: :laff:

nikkas get shot in the usa, if you get stabbed to death its because you couldn't fight. Even the weirdo bytch cacs here carry knives, big deal. Then they talk about how they have a task force of cops that have guns :dead:
the cops at our high schools are armed like yalls task force, stop it slime. A Dominican family would run london for a grip.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
google london thug: https://www.google.com/search?q=lon...AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=955#q=london+thug&tbm=isch

third hit is
SNN0714RC---620a_1579570a.jpg

:mjlol: