I think I'm gonna move to London to become a drug lord

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
this idiot keep bragging about miami, the land of palm trees and beaches :laff:. the same miami that wont do sh!t to a cac for killing there own...ironically he talkin about the cacs in London.

deal with the CACs in your own country/state before you talk tough about CACS miles away. Notice how I didnt even get to the africans, jamaicans and Arabs yet.
are you serious? Miami is one of those cities where dudes will sit there and pump 100 rounds in ur body and get away with it... fukk is u talking about? I'm not even exaggerating.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
are you serious? Miami is one of those cities where dudes will sit there and pump 100 rounds in ur body and get away with it... fukk is u talking about? I'm not even exaggerating.

Why wont one of these goons do somethin to the real enemy? you dont get points for running around like c00ns and killing eachother.

I go to miami for vacation and these nikkas really killing eachother over fuk sh!t.

I cant respect that.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Why wont one of these goons do somethin to the real enemy? you dont get points for running around like c00ns and killing eachother.

I go to miami for vacation and these nikkas really killing eachother over fuk sh!t.

I cant respect that.
You don't gotta respect it but you damn well better fear it.

Why? Because they're not conscious brothers... they're goons bruh. Why do you have high hopes?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Not sayin there not goons. Im sayin they are retarded.

When a real threat shows his face, what do they do? nothing.

thats soft to me.
I'm sure it's really gonna hurt them that some clown from Canada thinks they're soft :pachaha:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Not sayin there not goons. Im sayin they are retarded.

When a real threat shows his face, what do they do? nothing.

thats soft to me.
Let's be real they touch zimmerman and their world would end... all that money gone... wayyyy too high profile.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm sure it's really gonna hurt them that some clown from Canada thinks they're soft :pachaha:

Im not trying to hurt them. Im just explain to the dude why florida is soft to me. its easy to be a keyboard gangsta and a mouspad mobster...but when you cant handle the cacs in your state what make you a threat to the cacs in London? :heh:

funny thing is, your a CAC yourself :heh:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Im not trying to hurt them. Im just explain to the dude why florida is soft to me. its easy to be a keyboard gangsta and a mouspad mobster...but when you cant handle the cacs in your state what make you a threat to the cacs in London? :heh:

funny thing is, your a CAC yourself :heh:
oh shyt my miami nikka flea... is really a miami wigger? say it ain't so

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let's be real they touch zimmerman and their world would end... all that money gone... wayyyy too high profile.

and these nikkas dont ruin there lives killing eachother? :stopitslime: these same nikkas do life in prison crimes over some fuk sh!t but affraid to clap Zimmerman for sonning them? :smh:

dont make excuses for that hypocrisy. Florida will always be soft until someone do something worth the time.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
nikka said keyboard gangsta mousepad mobster :dead: keep proving you're a computer nerd obsessed with southern hip hop tryna act like one of us :dead:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
oh shyt my miami nikka flea... is really a miami wigger? say it ain't so

35mjmmg.jpg

this is the dude talkin all this tough sh!t

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
and these nikkas dont ruin there lives killing eachother? :stopitslime: these same nikkas do life in prison crimes over some fuk sh!t but affraid to clap Zimmerman for sonning them? :smh:

dont make excuses for that hypocrisy. Florida will always be soft until someone do something worth the time.
most murders in the hood go unsolved or they get dudes on other charges but never have enough to convict for the actual murder.