Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this gotta be the biggest lie ever :dead:

a dude thats 8 can get ANY female he wants..even a 9/10

what world do yall live in :wtf:

:dead:

@Booksnrain u see this shyt
Yeah, I don’t know what’s going on with these guys. My only guess is these are purely hypothetical theories that people are coming to when they’re frustrated with their sex lives. Women are literally thirsty for good looking men. If you’re an 8 and you’re not living out of a box you can literally fukk anything.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I don’t know what’s going on with these guys. My only guess is these are purely hypothetical theories that people are coming to when they’re frustrated with their sex lives. Women are literally thirsty for good looking men. If you’re an 8 and you’re not living out of a box you can literally fukk anything.
its a cheat code to be 8 as male....you dont even need to approach. Choosing signals left and right

the youtube dating coach leachers did a number on the youth :snoop: u hate to see it

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this gotta be the biggest lie ever :dead:

a dude thats 8 can get ANY female he wants..even a 9/10

what world do yall live in :wtf:

:dead:

@Booksnrain u see this shyt

For a relationship? Yes For casual sex ? Nah.

what city u from

NYC . " Money , Car, house ".? So you confirmed it's not possible without some level of tricking/relationship.

Why else would a woman car about your car or house. Driving a woman around and letting her stay in your crib is relationship shyt.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
if your a 6, but have other things going for you..car/money/house u will eat
you might not gets 9s and 10s
but 7,8 are attainable
No, that male 6 will not be "eating", you will be jumping through hoops to get that 7.5 to give you consistent attention and sex within a monogamous relationship , the car/house/money are his superficial qualities necessary to secure it.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It’s about men putting too much stock into concepts like hypergamy and 80/20 rule based on internet mythology to avoid their own flaws that play the largest role in them remaining single.
Nobody wants to settle, but most people do at some point. So hypergamy ends up being irrelevant in the end.

But people who are dead set invested in these concepts use them as crutches to excuse crippling mental health issues, anxiety, depression, entitlement, sexist ideas, narcissistic personalities, and other issues that make navigating social situations nearly impossible. Even if women were perfect, think about the stress these men would STILL be bringing to the table.

Men need to focus less on trying to control women and more on themselves and their own identities outside of p*ssy and resentment towards women for their desires. :yeshrug:

Wasn't the 80/20 thing just supposed to apply to sex? (No strings attached sex?)

Relationships are different, of course. As you implied, simply having decent grooming, good social skills, and not being too anxious and shy is all you really need to get into a relationship as a guy. I agree with you there.

But for causal sex? They've already done studies that show how sexlessness among young men is rising. So in that way, the whole "hypergamy" and "80/20" shyt is true. Casual sex is where your charisma and confidence have to be really good as a guy. And where looks definitely matter.

It seems like both sides are talking about the same thing.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
attractive girls want attractive men...whats wrong with that?

just ugly men crying about not getting hot women ..the entitlement scust

Nothing is wrong with that at all. This is how its supposed to be. What's wrong is when there's girls out here with more gut than ass and an below average face thinking they're better than you.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
@Koli_Kat

crip/car/job is tricking now :mjlol:
A job is the bare minimum.

A car is a utilty and depending on your location a neccessity but there's a reason cats making 50k burn their money on Germans.

Most people in the country cannot afford a house by themselves if you lead the relationship with your possession of a house you're borderline tricking.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
A job is the bare minimum.

A car is a utilty and depending on your location a neccessity but there's a reason cats making 50k burn their money on Germans.

Most people in the country cannot afford a house by themselves if you lead the relationship with your possession of a house you're borderline tricking.
my point stands. .this is the easiest era to get laid
:manny:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Some dudes are just scared to talk to women or they have unrealistic expectations...just get a chick thats feeling you and call it a day.
That’s pretty much what it comes down to. Just be comfortable and don’t be afraid to show a glimpse of your personality to them trust me you’ll probably get turned down a lot and it could really come down to them not being comfortable giving a stranger they just met their info but, if you keep it up you’ll eventually catch someone whose interested in you enough.