i think "hypergamy" is a lie..was outside and seen so many couples

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The problem is the skew...so 80% of men can only have sexual access to the bottom 20-30% of women outside of giving them a relationship.

Whereas men will pretty much have sex/give sexual attention 80% of women
breh in real life none of that 80/20 bullshyt matters....

its always dudes who will avoid the gym, wont shower, avoid taking a run, avoid getting proper cut, refuse to go see dermatologist, who dont update their fashion game, avoid going to a speech therapist.... they stay whining about hypergamy :dead:

:scust:

fred

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I think a big part of the problem is people think these celebrities and high profile peoples relationships are going to mirror their own which is retarded because 1. You are a regular human being who more than likely no more than 10 people would lose sleep if you died and 2. Those celebrities as you see ARE fukkING WIERDOS. Nothing about their life and situation is going to apply to yours.

There has NEVER been an easier time in the history of mankind to have casual no strings attached sex with women bro shyt is as easy as opening your mouth. And before y'all say nobody is fukking because child rates are going down, bruh a lot of that has to do with the fact people in general have access to birth control and are better educated on how to not have unwanted children on top of the fact that raising kids has never been more expensive or time consuming than ever. People aint having kids because they can literally choose to live their best life and not have kids, not because they not fukking. If you not fukking in 2021, YOU are the problem. These women be passing out the box like pancakes at IHOP it's your fault if you can't eat.

Last edited:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh in real life none of that 80/20 bullshyt matters....

its always dudes who will avoid the gym, wont shower, avoid taking a run, avoid getting proper cut, refuse to go see dermatologist, who dont update their fashion game, avoid going to a speech therapist.... they stay whining about hypergamy :dead:

:scust:

fred

I respect your opinion. I hope your dating dymes pieces with that talk though.

Because all of that you listed seems like basic hygiene/self care which will get you a woman.

But you need a lot more than that to get quality

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I respect your opinion. I hope your dating dymes pieces with that talk though.

Because all of that you listed seems like basic hygiene/self care which will get you a woman.

But you need a lot more than that to get quality
im not a male dimepiece :unimpressed:...why should i expect a dime? ...im good with adjustable 6s and 7s
:manny:

not everyone will date a dimepiece :skip:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I think a big part of the problem is people think these celebrities and high profile peoples relationships are going to mirror their own which is retarded because 1. You are a regular human being who more than likely no more than 10 people would lose sleep if you died and 2. Those celebrities as you see ARE fukkING WIERDOS. Nothing about their life and situation is going to apply to yours.

There has NEVER been an easier time in rhe hostory of mankind to have casual no strings attached sex with women bro shyt is as easy as opening your mouth. And before y'all say nobody is fukking because child rates are going down, bruh a lot of that has to do with the fact people in general have access to birth control and are better educated on how to not have unwanted children on top of the fact that raising kids has never been more expensive or time consuming than ever. People aint having kids because they can literally choose to live their best life and not have kids, not because they not fukking. If you not fukking in 2021, YOU are the problem. These women be passing out the box like pancakes at IHOP it's your fault if you can't eat.
all 100% faxts

you can be a sex degenerate if you really wanted to.. 6 different online dating apps, go out everynight,,,,,mind you we live in post covid world..chicks giving out the box with ease
..only coli weirdos crying about hypergamy/ 80/20 rule

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
There has NEVER been an easier time in rhe hostory of mankind to have casual no strings attached sex with women bro shyt is as easy as opening your mouth. And before y'all say nobody is fukking because child rates are going down, bruh a lot of that has to do with the fact people in general have access to birth control and are better educated on how to not have unwanted children on top of the fact that raising kids has never been more expensive or time consuming than ever. People aint having kids because they can literally choose to live their best life and not have kids, not because they not fukking. If you not fukking in 2021, YOU are the problem. These women be passing out the box like pancakes at IHOP it's your fault if you can't eat.

I have never heard of any recent surge in birth control usage. Do you have a source on that?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I have never heard of any recent surge in birth control usage. Do you have a source on that?

nikka I use common sense because birthrates in the U.S have flatlined in the last 10 years. We are about to have negative population growth, and I promise it's not because people are not fukking.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Incel Babble
im not a male dimepiece :unimpressed:...why should i expect a dime? ...im good with adjustable 6s and 7s
:manny:

not everyone will date a dimepiece :skip:

I'm not saying you deserve a dime. I'm saying your sexual equivalent is more than likely is not giving you any sexual attention/play or casual sex

If your an 8... your probably pulling 5's and 6's . An 8 female will not look your way

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
all 100% faxts

you can be a sex degenerate if you really wanted to.. 6 different online dating apps, go out everynight,,,,,mind you we live in post covid world..chicks giving out the box with ease
..only coli weirdos crying about hypergamy/ 80/20 rule

Yes . Even if you're a 6 male you can probably feast on dating apps with plenty of 3s and 4s. That doesn't invalidate the 80/20 rule.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying you deserve a dime. I'm saying your sexual equivalent is more than likely is not giving you any sexual attention/play or casual sex

If your an 8... your probably pulling 5's and 6's . An 8 female will not look your way
this gotta be the biggest lie ever :dead:

a dude thats 8 can get ANY female he wants..even a 9/10

what world do yall live in :wtf:

:dead:

@Booksnrain u see this shyt