I started Elden Ring a few days ago and sorry but Bloodborne absolutely shyts all over this game

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This isn’t true. There are some builds you can work with that would allow you to deflect heavy attacks with a shield. And gain health through aggressive attacks.

That’s the point. Elden ring let’s you do what you want and give you the tools to do it. Bloodborne you are pigeonholed into one style of play.
Can you chain multiple visceral attacks?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I’m just kinda running around killing small mobs :pachaha:

I don’t seem to have a purpose yet. Besides becoming the Elden Lord.

I stopped following the grace and just returned to the starting area and went the opposite way 😳

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
ER is wayyyyyy more difficult than BB.

The final 1/4 of that game has demonic main bosses not even counting bytches like Malenia. The hardest main boss in BB is like…shyt Gehrman?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ER is wayyyyyy more difficult than BB.

The final 1/4 of that game has demonic main bosses not even counting bytches like Malenia. The hardest main boss in BB is like…shyt Gehrman?

The only second half boss thats difficult is Malenia and she’s optional.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don't understand the ER stuff being hard, when its all common knowledge to avoid the hardest pricks especially the horse guard. With it being open world, you could easily cheese your way through the game. Meanwhile, Dark Souls 1, I'm in the 20th hour about to meet the gargoyle boss.

The close tight linear areas can be a pain in the damn ass.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you play blind and don't summon then ER is harder than Bloodborne. The last 5 or 6 bosses, including Malenia and Mohg, are very hard with a melee, non cheese build.

Most people saying ER is easy summoned, used mimics, and found cheese builds online.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't understand the ER stuff being hard, when its all common knowledge to avoid the hardest pricks especially the horse guard. With it being open world, you could easily cheese your way through the game. Meanwhile, Dark Souls 1, I'm in the 20th hour about to meet the gargoyle boss.

The close tight linear areas can be a pain in the damn ass.
In all souls games you can walk right passed most enemies.